The thing about "spells"...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

The reason your spells dont work is because you have no faith in your own power.

How are you meant to control the energy if you dont think it is there in the first place?
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Greek_Witch wrote:So the problem is I ask spells or you don't want to give them because I also take a "no" for an answer, plus I'm not being stubborn, you don't listen to me guys, you are there saying I'm childish and stubborn and blah blah well I give up too.
We dont listen to you..... hmmm.... this is interesting because Greek, you are seriously not listening to anyone but yourself here... We are literally telling you info that could help with your growth as a pagan and you just disgregard them or ignore it because you're so pigheaded and think the world is out to get you....

WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU, but you my friend are the one that isnt listening....
shadowx wrote:The reason your spells dont work is because you have no faith in your own power.

How are you meant to control the energy if you dont think it is there in the first place?

This is exactly what i am talking about.... you need a build up of power within yourself before your spells will work. And confidence and belief in your own ability before they will work. That is witchcraft 101... If you would just LET us help you do this, you would be on your way. But instead you just take offense and close up.
plus what "sook" means anyway?
A sook is someone who whinges alot over nothing. Someone who sulks when they dont get their own way. Instead of letting people help you, you get annoyed and yell at everyone.

I too am on the verge of giving up really... i'd like to help you Greek, infact i have contemplated PMing you and offering to "train" you so that you wont have this problem... but i really dont know if i have the patience lol.

Pix
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Just a thought....

Greek Witch might be responding negatively to the advice given in this forum, because so many different people are coming together to post about his downfalls.

He might be feeling like he is standing in the middle of a circle of people yelling at him.
Greek_Male_Witch

ok...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

well,great Stephanie at least you get what I mean!anyway guys don't push it further I got the point, even if you don't believe I did!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Stephanie Mae wrote:Greek Witch might be responding negatively to the advice given in this forum
Steph, I envy you if you're one of those people who have a infinate amount of patience.

Some of us only have a certain amount however - and I have so very little I often lose patience with myself - LOL!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I dont think everyone else jumped on the bandwagon until it was just getting ridiculous anyway... it only started off with one person
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I was just trying to offer some advice from an outside perspective (since I did not post in this thread). Some people need a more subtle approach to advice in order to open their door.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi,

i'v been talking to greek for a while on pm, i know has some faults but doesn't anyone? i agree with u mae. i try to be posstive towards greek because he's a human being.

blessed be :D
Greek_Male_Witch

hey!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hey guys do you like the pic? I changed mine because I think its innapropriate since I won't interact on this forum anymore, but I thought to replace it with something more "moi" lets say! LUNATIC!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

lol smart ass :P

blessed be :D
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

This thread has degenerated, and since everyone here seems to be done talking, I'm going to lock it.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

O.O
I thought this was locked? :/
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

i guess not honey, but they did lock a few posts as far as i know. :D
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

This thread was locked, since it was turning into just people trying to hurt each other. I'm not sure how it got unlocked, but I'm locking it again.

If any other admin are coming in here and unlocking it, please PM me because we obviously need to talk.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”