The thing about "spells"...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Greek_Male_Witch

WELL...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I choose that,and I won't let it go unless I have to..and I really think I need practice,and not a shrink (I have one for the mental problems but I'm no paranoid)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Xal

Post by Xal »

While I agree with what you said GM about GW, I also agree that there is some major projection going on here...
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi,

i think people should make their own spells, i do that all the time as i am working on my book of shadows. asking for help on a spell is not bad or wrong. that's how we learn.

blessed be :D
Elyheim

Post by Elyheim »

Syn, hun...

You really are waaaaaaaaaaaay too happy and upbeat >.>

You make me exhausted just thinking about it -.-
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

YAY SYN!! Upbeatnessness is rad!!! Yes Upbeatnessness IS a word thank you!!! :shock:
Greek_Male_Witch

ok

Guys I'm tired,I have nothing to proove to you,if you think I'm paranoid and stupid and all that stuff,you can create a thread were everyone will post a reply of a "yes" or "no" in the question "You want Greek_Witch to go from this forum?" ok? I won't fight to proove you if I'm capable witch or not,I know I'm and thats enough for me.thanks anyway
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

You know what?

I give up.
Greek_Male_Witch

good....

thats good,because you wasting your energy to make someone else give up,me and I won't give up! sorry I just disagree with some stuff you say,is this so bad?
Pixie 89

Re: The thing about "spells"...

Post by Pixie 89 »

Greymalkin wrote:I briefly touched upon this in another thread but it seems to have been overlooked, so I thought I would start another thread all about it and hopefully generate some discussion.

A lot of people come on this forum asking for spells. It never ceases to amaze me when people do this.

By merely asking for a 'spell' demonstrates you don't understand how magick works - and if you don't understand how it works YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT!!!

"Receipe spells" like the ones posted on this forum are crap. They don't work and you shouldn't even waste your time doing them.

Spend the time learning how magick works and then you will be able to write your own spells and ultimately have more success.

It's the first lesson I teach my students; IF YOU HAVE TO ASK SOMEBODY ELSE FOR A SPELL, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

@ Greymalkin
I have to dissagree with you. I may not know, much
about 'magic' but there is nothing wrong in asking
for help in any way! Asking questions and getting
answers to whatever, Helps people like us learn,
grow!
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi all,

thanks sweethearts!! i need to be up beat i have to be there for my brother and my family, my babies. of course i am still in depression but i put on my happy face and go out into the world as a happy camper. why be negative? all it's gonna do me is make me sick and sit around doing nothing, and thinking of myself. my babies don't need that dark engery. i came to realise that when girls where moving around and it dawned on me that they can be effected as well as me.

my car didn't start this morning because it was so cold -40 C outside so i had to call a tow truck to boost my car. when he came by ohhh boy he was majorly hot. ekk :oops: i fell like little school girl again hahhaa. he can boost me any time lol :twisted:

greek think of happy thoughts, ok ? :D

blessed be :D
Pixie 89

Re: ok

Post by Pixie 89 »

Greek_Witch wrote:Guys I'm tired,I have nothing to proove to you,if you think I'm paranoid and stupid and all that stuff,you can create a thread were everyone will post a reply of a "yes" or "no" in the question "You want Greek_Witch to go from this forum?" ok? I won't fight to proove you if I'm capable witch or not,I know I'm and thats enough for me.thanks anyway

Now, I don't want to piss you off, in anyway but..
Nobody is saying you're stupid or paranoid! If you think you're capable enough to do Witchcraft or whatever~ Then you go right on ahead and do what you want! n___n[/u]
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ok, Greek do me a favor. please, PLEASE for the sake of my SANITY, PUT SOME FREGGIN SPACES BETWEEN YOUR WORDS! A SPACE GOES AFTER A COMMA. I got lost at least 5 imes in that little pparagraph just tryin to read it.
And, i too, give up.
Seems like thats whatcha want, huh? Good luck.

Blessed Be,
Greek_Male_Witch

woah!

Guys you all keep posting "I give up" and stuff,you give up from what?did you made a campaign against me? I really don't get you....
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

NO! We didnt make one AGAINST you, we made one FOR you!
Jeez, thats what we have been trying to do. Get you to see things more neautrally minded. No one here is out to get you, we are here to help eachother. You keep rebutting, i give up.

Blessed Be,
Greek_Male_Witch

Look...

Well,give it up because I'm tired,you want to help me? just don't tell me to give up witchcraft! that would help!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”