MODERATOR REQUEST

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Elisa wrote:And yes, Rifts, we do notice all your troll posts. But I think the mods figure since you're just a 14yr old kid, along with the squeaking voice, acne, and nocturnal emissions, you will also eventually outgrow trolling message boards.
Elisa, that was so hilarious that I'm going to email you something just to say thank you (so check your email.)

I don't need any new mods right now. Thanks for offering. I'm very particular about who I assign as moderators. You have to be someone that I can trust, among other things. Greek Witch seems to be a nice and trustworthy person, but since English isn't his native language his writing skills don't quite meet my expectations for what I need out of a mod. The other guy asking about being a mod doesn't seem to fit the bill either. And I appreciate Rifts finally confessing what we all suspected - that he is a troll.

Man, Elisa, that was just kick-ass. Thanks for making my day. :D

Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

..... This forum has gone downhill over the last year or so. Why is everyone so moody?
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

Guardian Wolf wrote:
This is a trolling tactic. I used to troll political forums way back when we still had bulletin boards (anyone remember those?). I can smell these guys ten to twelve miles away. Classic trolling technique.
ohh i got u sweety, trolls want power and use it in a nasty nature right? i see this on new forums, specially on my csi forum. someone hacked it and it went down, now i am trying everything to get it online.

to be honest i don't want to be a modator, i rather be sitting on my ass munching on veggies and dip and just post my brains out lmao.

blessed be :D
Xal

Post by Xal »

Rifts980 wrote: No you can't. You can catch obvious trolls, but I personally have trolled here MANY times, and only been called on ONE which was so obvious A FOUR YEAR OLD COULD'VE TOLD.

Political/spritual forums are the easiest targets ever.

I know. Who would have guessed the guy with the Insanity Wolf avatar is a troll. I'm glad your troll attempt against me epic failed.

Is it getting lonely at /b/? The cancer is growing?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Xal

Re: example of troll

Post by Xal »

Elisa wrote: And yes, Rifts, we do notice all your troll posts. But I think the mods figure since you're just a 14yr old kid, along with the squeaking voice, acne, and nocturnal emissions, you will also eventually outgrow trolling message boards.
Oh snap. It's been brought. Need some ice for that burn? :p
ViruzWicca

Post by ViruzWicca »

Thanks for calling me a troll, tho i don't think that it's fair.
Sorry for the moderator request, you're making a wrong decision.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Dude, Xal. That was pretty beast!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

wicca,

people say ur a troll, look at ur behavior. u haven't been here very long and u want to be moderator already? i think u should get to know the community. if i became a moderator i am not going to ask if they say yes i would take it. but as of right now i am happy where i am.

and yes i do think ur a troll. u just can't come in make a few posts and expect to have moderator status. if u want admin status make ur own forum :P

ViruzWicca

Post by ViruzWicca »

i understand, i figured it out yeah
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I still don't know what a troll is! :shock:

Is it just someone looking for attention?
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi there's a few types of trolls. a troll is a person who wants everyone's attention to them. or asking for mondater who basically has been around very long. usually trolls want power, or spaming the forum, spamming is where u write over and over. i hope that helps u sweety. if u need a geek that's me lol need some help just call me.

Xal

Post by Xal »

The word "troll" is a meme.

A meme is an internet joke or phrase. (Such as lolcats. The pictures of cats with funny captions. That is a meme.)

A troll is someone who has only one purpose. To piss you off.

This is most commonly done by luring someone into a conversation and then disagreeing with them. The troll honestly doesn't care about the issue being discussed or may even agree with you, but they will continually disagree with you in order to get you riled up or upset.
Xal

Post by Xal »

ViruzWicca wrote:Thanks for calling me a troll, tho i don't think that it's fair.
Sorry for the moderator request, you're making a wrong decision.
Well it is quite strange for someone to immediately join a board, then request admin status. Then act very egotistical about it.

I wouldn't say it's troll behavior, just odd.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

Xal wrote:The word "troll" is a meme.

A meme is an internet joke or phrase. (Such as lolcats. The pictures of cats with funny captions. That is a meme.)

A troll is someone who has only one purpose. To piss you off.

This is most commonly done by luring someone into a conversation and then disagreeing with them. The troll honestly doesn't care about the issue being discussed or may even agree with you, but they will continually disagree with you in order to get you riled up or upset.
i love LOLcats it's so funny it's stupid lol. :lol: i do agree with u there xal.

Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I get it now. Thanks

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”