Super weird!!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi grey,

i would have to agree on what u said. it could be that she might be in deep depression why she could be so negative.

blessed be :D
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Yes i agree with u Grey. But i think being 17, hormones have alot to do with it, and i find it very hard to feel sorry for people who just thrive off being depressed and from getting sympathy. Shes quite easy to read and just not the type of person i want in my house.

But its okay, she's gone now, all is fine and she seemed alot happier last nite.

Thanks Syndica & Pixie =D
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Yeah, I don't blame you. I think I would feel sorry,for that girl myself. But Iam however am, glad she was happier yesterday. n___n

Sure thing sweets <3
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Xal

Post by Xal »

Wow she kicked your cat? I would knock a B out, no doubt. ;)
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

See, that is the exact thing i would do Xal.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

There is one other thing you could do but it takes a lot of practice and I'm not sure exactly how to tell others how to do it. Instead of binding her or banishing the energy convert it from negative to positive. I did this once I was talking to someone on the other side of the country from where I was at; the person was depressed and emitting negative energy that I could pick up over the phone. I started taking in the energy and converted it into positive energy we started laughing harder and harder to the point where we almost couldn't stop. I'm not sure how this happened but even she noticed that her negative energy was being replaced by positive and I was thanked. Again I'm not sure how I was able to do it I just was, I have tried to do it again and haven't had the same level of success.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

i hate her and we never met her yet, and kicking a cat GRRRRR cat's are guardians. i have a cat name katra and a kitten named sairella.

honestly i don't care she's 17 and she bitches about being depressed. i'm fuc--ing depressed. at least i don't go on and on about being depressed. i say it once to only people i trust. like pix is who i trust and a few others. At least i make an effort to combat my illness :D i find spells better then drugs. well some drugs i need but still.

she needs to get to reality and someone get her and give it to her this is what it is i don't no more bitching. we don't need that negative engery in this house.

Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Daaang. Syndica.
That was really something.
But, ya. You are right(:

Blessed Be,
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Syndica wrote: why she could be so negative.
Some people just give off a negative energy.

It isn't 'bad' or 'wrong' or 'evil', it just is.

It can be tricky being a negative because if you're unaware of it and don't know how to control it, it can manisfest itself in your everyday in quite a destructive way.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi

grey u mean naturally? as in inside the person?

Xal

Post by Xal »

The energy you give off is a reflection of your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Greymalkin wrote:This is different to psychic vampirism. Psychic vampires take energy from other people and most of the time they are aware they are doing it.
I am a PV (psychic vampire) and in actual fact it feels quite nice being drained by a PV, would don't want our "prey" to feel uncomfortable otherwise their natural psychic defences kick and kind of makes the process of draining them quite difficult for the PV.
That doesn't sound very ethical nor efficient.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

thanks xal for the more intell.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I agree whiny people should just go away but unfortunately they do have to be dealt with if not by you then by some one else and if they are making life difficult for you why pass the headache to someone else deal with it your self. And then make sure they stop being a pain so others don't actually kill them. but only if you feel up to doing this.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Melindrose...

I get what you are saying but frankly, she is out of my life now, i'm living back in my hometown (happy as a pig in shyte)... i dont have to deal with her, and to be honest, i have much more important things to do with my time than "deal" with someone i'll never see again. I have a baby on the way to prepare for, a wedding to plan, a degree to finish and a have househunting to do... in my books, more important and more fun lol

If there was a chance would see her again or whatever, i might consider it but she is well and truely out of my life. YAY!

Cheers

Pix

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”