Irish Celtic Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Stephanie Mae

Irish Celtic Love Spell

Post by Stephanie Mae »

You will need a Raven's (not crow) feather and blood from the ring finger on your left hand.

Write the following passage with the tip of the feather and blood, on the bark of an apple tree;

"Aengus Og, Induce the power of love,
may thou concede love unto me.
As the moon scintillates above,
May thou pursue mine with love.
As sight beholds the light,
as fare nurtures thy hunger,
as bliss warm thy heart,
may thou pursue mine with love.
Till death collects us aside shall we part."

Burn the bark and cast to the wind.

I wrote the original in Latin, so if anyone prefers that language let me know.
Demetri4

Post by Demetri4 »

I know this is old but I would really like to see this in Latin
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

just how much blood will that take? :S
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

For those not willing to bleed that much: would it be possible to substitute a red ink that the feather can be dipped in to write with? Perhaps a few drops of blood would be added still to retain the power of that element of the spell, but that way people don't have to slice their fingers open and bleed enough to fill an inkwell? I figured I would run the idea by you, since it is your spell.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Whenever i cant or dont feel up to using my own blood in ritual (remember you can use menstrual blood too if ur a woman).... i use dragons blood ink. It works fine, not as potent as real blood i admit but still does the job
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

It does not take too much blood. Surface wounds bleed more deadly without the pain of a deep and possibly damaging cut. Menstrual blood or dragons blood ink would be acceptable substitutes. Since Ravens are protected in the United States, you can not go around trying to pluck a feather off, but you could substitute a black cock feather. Do not use a crows feather.

@Demetri4- I pmed you the spell in Latin.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Stephanie Mae wrote: deadly
Meant to be readily.

I figure that if someone is willing to do a love spell, if they want it bad enough, they should be willing to cut their own finger.

I personally believe that plain old red ink would not work, but if someone wanted to try it that way then that would be up to them.
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Gosh,that whole blood thing just gives me the willies! >.<
BUT thats just me..
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I have a weird fascination with blood lol. It does so much for the body, its amazing. I was in my element in Pathology class at uni when we studied Haematology.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:I have a weird fascination with blood lol. It does so much for the body, its amazing. I was in my element in Pathology class at uni when we studied Haematology.
I second you there....blood is amazing, I have always liked working with it and learning about it.

Return to “Love Spells”