Soulmate?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
WitchyyTwilightGurl.

Soulmate?

Post by WitchyyTwilightGurl. »

I think I've found mine. He makes me love him when I hate him. When he hugs me, I never wanna let go. From the time I've met him, I liked him then I started to love him. My friends have warned me that he's a player, but he was honest to me and said he wasn't. And he knows I feel too.

Blessed Be,
Samantha
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Maybe, but honey.
Be careful.
When my friends help me out, they are usually right, but then again, i dont know him, or you.
So, i'm just telling you to be careful(:

Blessed Be,
Xal

Post by Xal »

Perhaps. Perhaps not. It can be easy to be swept away in our emotions at sometimes. It can be helpful to step outside yourself and look at your relationship in those terms.

Ask your self what you love about him. Ask yourself why you love whatever that is.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

And, what you dont really like about him, ask yourself that too.

Blessed Be,
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

I think a true soulmate is defined by time. In other words, you look back retrospectively and realize there was more to this relationship than just the passion and glitter of romance.

You don't really know they are your soulmate until, after many years, you think about all of the synchronicity and other amazing things that happen.

I have been fortunate enough to have two soulmates. One was not in any way sexual. She was just a dear dear friend who passed almost 14 years ago. She came to me and her family twice after passing in the most lovely and spiritual way.

My other soulmate is still with me. We have been together 30 years this April. Somehow, he has always been there to help. There has always been something so magickal about him.

It started as an intense sexual attraction, but that wasn't what it was really about. People have come and gone in our lives, but we always stay together.

It is about being in sync with someone and resonating with their soul.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”