Lenaleanna's Book of Shadows

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lenaleanna

Lenaleanna's Book of Shadows

Post by Lenaleanna »

I have a handful of spells that I wrote myself and they have been very effective for me. You are welcome to borrow them, I just ask that you don't take credit for them. Thank you and Blessed be... :wink: Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna

Re: Lenaleanna's Book of Shadows

Post by Lenaleanna »

To Change Attitudes

I set up my alter and pull my circle, welcoming the God and Goddess of my choosing.
On my alter I have white candles, sea salt, blessed water, and several quartz crystals.
After greetings, giving thanks and respect I explain my needs and recite the following 3 times.

"It's all in the attitude so they say,
Seek out all of the negative and keep it away.
All in all, no matter who,
take out and block the bad attitudes."

Of course I give thanks again, respect, and saying Merry Part to the God and Goddess.
I relax and meditate if possible, and pull down my circle ending the ritual.
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna

Re: Lenaleanna's Book of Shadows

Post by Lenaleanna »

Home Protection Spell

I've used this in my own house (2 of them) as well as in several friend's homes. It's worked very well especially in one friend's home. I have noticed that if I do let someone come visit and they are negative- I just do it again to release that bad energy from my home and things return to normal and positive.

*Using white sand and sea salt mixed together, sprinkle on window sills and door ways that open to the outside... while doing so chat the following repeating it at every "opening" to the house.*

"Sea salt white sand,
build a barrier that evil can't stand.
Protect this house and family
from all surrounding negativity."

As someone who likes to keep my house clean- I leave it there for at least 24 to 48 hours, or especially during a full moon- the day before, day of and the day after.
Blessed Be
Lenaleanna

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”