Forgiveness spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
astokes1

Forgiveness spell

Post by astokes1 »

About 10 years ago I had an affair. To this day my husband still hasn't forgiven me or forgotten about it. Is there any spells I can cast on him to make him forget about it?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Forgiveness spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

How much experience do you have with spell casting or designing? Any spell is just a means of projecting our intentions into the etherial realm to manifest in the 3D physical. You can adapt anything to that purpose if you use some imagination.

Spouses share cooking so this is an easy means of transferring intentions. I'd suggest designing a word-sigil from the letters of the words "forgive me" and drawing it with blue water soluble food coloring(found at grocery baking supplies) on food grade rice paper (find in Asian food isles) which dissolves. Dissolve the rice paper glyph in water & add this to his soup, coffee, or any sauce. Blue is a spiritual color. Food coloring is edible and so is dissolved rice paper. A small piece is all you need. Can't find rice paper? Just trace the glyph with your finger in a bowl of water. Charge the glyph as you draw it. Water has memory. Use the water for his food.

sigils are simple to make by rearranging the letters of the words artfully. Like a text message (txmsg) you remove duplicate letters & vowels if you want. It's not required. FRGVM would be the letters left. You can reverse them or make them upside-down, different sizes, curlicued or any way that appeals. Draw a heart around it for love. And as with all spells ever done, we should forget them and think of other things once they are done. Cut the flow and let go.

Or make the sigil on plain paper to place below a candle for your basic candle spell. if you are familiar with circle casting then use this to enhance your efforts.

Instructions for candle spells can be found in the Witchcraft & Wicca 101 section.

Return to “Love Spells”