Turtle's *Book of Inner Power*

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
PinkTurtle

Turtle's *Book of Inner Power*

Post by PinkTurtle »

These are just a few little gatherings of things i started...Here's to the road of my new journey!!

I posted in another topic that i was doing a spell which called for only chanting no tools..And i used a white candle to center my focus on what i wanted and motioned over the flame to gather energy through my hands and used the power i felt from the flame to keep my thoughts at hand.So with how much i felt i wanted to try and incorperate it with a spell for memory(to study for an exam or for training day at a job and being able to retain things) Do this before you have to study or go for training..even on a day at school when you know you will be studying a topic that is hard for you, do it after your day for a little something extra.

tools( just a white candle any size other than birthday candle) :o

Step one sit on the floor and light your candle center it infront of you (surrounding yourself with a few tea candles if you want, the feeling of flame light calms me)
Take as many mins as you need just to gaze on the flame and think about only the task at hand (which is opening up your mind let your mind become a sponge to absorb all knowledge given to you that day by someone else or by your books) once you are concertrated enough of only remembering and you have nothing else on your mind you can begin to chant
Repeat this as many times as you have to until you have it memorized even then focus on the flame light again and keep this spell you've just casted at hand visualize what you are doing what you want the out come to be..Think of key words in the spell.Motion your hands over the candle in any pattern you like which ever is more soothing to you.Feel the energy given to you from the flame and bond it with your inner power When i tried it with another spell i entered a trance i feel that is when you know your spell will work..once you've entered a trance like state you know you are really connected with what you are doing.
Hope i did well best of luck to you let me know how it works out!

With this fire ignight my memory
Set this knowledge a blaze in me
everything i learn today shall i retain
Every word every diagram shall stain in my brain
And as i gaze upon thy flame
May (Which ever God you feel most connected to/or see fit)help me know what i need to soak into my brain.
MsMollimizz

Re: Turtle's *Book of Inner Power*

Post by MsMollimizz »

I hope this memory chant works for me,
I fell off a horse head first 20+ yrs ago
and have a hell of a time remembering things.
I'll let you know what happens !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
PinkTurtle

Re: Turtle's *Book of Inner Power*

Post by PinkTurtle »

best of luck! please do let me know!!

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”