How does magick feel to you?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
tiniestsalmon

Re: How does magick feel to you?

Post by tiniestsalmon »

Woah, hold up, Psiballs?? That sounds cool as hell! What do you even do with those?
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

It's a basic concentration technique that chi workers use. It's just accumulating the energy into one or both hands and forming it into a ball shape rather than letting it radiate off of your hand.

As for what they do it depends on what you are trying to do.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

As ryukaascendant explained it's just manipulating energy with my hands into the shape of a ball. I mainly use it to practice energy manipulation plus as I've found it doesn't take a lot of energy to do it also means if say I'm sat in the drs waiting for my appointment I can create psi balls so I'm not as bored. Its actually very fun when you get the hang of it.
MamaMagpie

Post by MamaMagpie »

Hey :)

I had to think about this one before replying... for me it feels like an adrenaline rush. I can be stood by the Tree outside making an offering, or lighting candles or saying a prayer and casting energy and I feel such a 'rush' which is followed by happiness and tingling. Kinda like when you do the 'drop' on the rollercoaster if that makes sense?

Hope this helps!
<3

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”