Animal bonds

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Pav

Animal bonds

Post by Pav »

Does anyone feel as though they've devolped a special bond with any pets or other animals? I was wondering because I think something along these lines has happened between me and my dog, for the past few years I've noticed that whenever he's feeling down I feel the same, when ever he's sick I feel ill etc, could be a random coincidence so I thought I'd see what other people thought
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i personally think its pretty common the develop an emotional link to a pet, they are just like family after all. for the most part anyway.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I have an extremely close bond with my cat, Whiskey. (No, not like the bottle... she was named that because she 'whisks' around all the time). She's very protective of me, especially when I'm sick and she always sits with me when I'm in my sanctuary... but she tries to eat my herbs which is a problem. I didn't think cats could be vegetarians until I met her. (She'll leave the meat on the counter alone but eat lettuce).

She's also very healthy and silky soft, and I haven't taken her to the vet since she was spayed 8 years ago.
Pav

Post by Pav »

aww sounds like a great cat :D

Return to “Animals and Pets”