Need Urgent Help Understanding Crows.

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
lovethaspirits

Need Urgent Help Understanding Crows.

Post by lovethaspirits »

I believe the crow is my animal spirit guide.
While sitting in my car, I have noticed that a family of crows surrounded my car, all on top of my car, and outside of my car. (There has been problems with people messing with my car)
Could it be that the family of crows was trying to tell me something?

Plus when I go out side I always see and hear crows on top of me on telephone wires long hawlking loudly.
how do I know what type of message the crows are trying to tell me?

Thank You
"Blessings Be"
Heartsong

Re: Need Urgent Help Understanding Crows.

Post by Heartsong »

Hi lovethaspirits,

I really couldn't say if the crows are trying to tell you something or not (unless they just like your car), but it's possible. However, the best way to find out is to keep paying attention, and be aware of what's going on in your surroundings when you encounter them. Are there other events going on or other creatures around at the same time as the crows? Chronicling what exactly happens each time you come in contact with the crows would probably be a good idea, so that you can get a better idea of everything that's happening in tandem with your encounters, and also might shed some light on what, if any, messages they have for you.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
lovethaspirits

Post by lovethaspirits »

Thank you Heartsong for your reply
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Hi LovethaSpirits, Crows energy is usually symbolic of letting go of any old feelings or emotional ties that are hindering your progress. Also, birds are messengers so perhaps try listening next time he is around, don't try to force it though, let it come naturally, that way you might hear a snippet of a message or two on the wind. Blessings and good luck with it, also ted andrews had an animal speak book out which might comes in handy dechipering on the the meaning behind crows. :)

Return to “Animals and Pets”