Play Nice

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
azuran

Play Nice

Post by azuran »

So, I have begun to look into mental potions. Someone in a thread about psychics and whatnot mentioned how they made a shield, and put poison around it. I was curious about the poison, and I tried it out, now I am not going to post the poison here as it says on the front not to. If you desperately think you need it, PM me. Anyway, the potion was all prepared mentally, with things like pain I took from other people, and I poured it into a mental cauldron, added other ingredients from viles I found on the shelf next to it, vwa la! Instant potion, I stirred it up a bit and there it was, ready to be placed on my shield to keep intruders at bay. Anyway, back to topic, I was wondering if any of you had some nice mental potions? This is the only one I have come across, and it is a bit less then nice. I have no plans on really using the poison much either.

Sure I had thought of ideas on how to make my own potions, but the main ingredient in the poison was from others as I had mentioned. What would I use and or take from others for the main ingredient in say.... a healing potion? a happiness potion? A dreaming potion? All mental of course. Please give me ideas of ask questions if you do not understand what I mean!

~Kitty~
Kitty

Re: Play Nice

Post by Kitty »

I don't know if i'd count these as potions but for healing you could focus on your energy flowing from you to them and working to heal them, for happiness, the reverse of the 'poison' and maybe things like laughter.
xx

Return to “Potions”