Want to die... really really

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
Alina_Rose

Want to die... really really

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thing is... I wanna die. I really really wanna die. I have had one crap of a life and the fact my best friend/lover threatens to kill himself if I choose my ex bf/ other lover. And my ex bf is not making things any easier. So pretty much wanna die, feel stuck, dont know a full proof way to do it and I have litrally no will to live anymore.. again.
Blessed Be
AutumnMaidens

Re: Want to die... really really

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Okay, this sounds pretty severe right now. My first comment would be, why are you living for all these other people? Doesn't it get awefully tiresome to live for them? To concider them at every turn, even deciding something as important as who you love is controlled by one of them threathening to kill himself.
I say, be selfish, start living for yourself. Concider that if they really loved you they would concider what is best for you instead of who of them you will choose.
The will to live comes from within, you are the only person who can make this life worth living and you are the only person with the strength to climb out of the pit you've fallen into.

Blessings of the goddess be with you and may you find the strength to live for yourself.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Just took a drug overdose the second time this week... Hopefully goodbye to me
Blessed Be
Skye Shadowstone

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

No way! Forget about those idiots, they aren't worth the death of an awesome person, got it? Don't do it, things get easier, and eventually those people will get what's coming to them and you'll be able to forget about anything they did to hurt you.
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

No one is worth taking your life over Alina_Rose. I don't know all that much. But I would have to agree with Skye Shadowstone. If they are putting all this stress on you. Set back and and try to relax. I know its hard to deal with a lot crap. My life has been pretty sucky too. Drug overdosing is bad. It's not the answer. I'm lucky to be alive right now. A lot of us are lucky. If I haven't have been alive right now. I wouldn't be here posting this post. I wouldn't have the friends that I made that I have today. I wouldn't even have my bf that i do now. Please try and see a brighter side of light. People can help you through your troubled times. People can be there for you if you ask. Depression isn't fun, and having people hounding you about what you should do and making you chose. That's just messed up. And it doesn't make the situation any easier. Some people that you thought that were your friends? Ive been down that road. No life is easy. And I know some where deep down. There is a part of you that wants to live, there is a part of you that is fighting to stay alive and along with that the will power. That's what's keeping me going. Is the will power to keep going and to keep fighting and moving forward. Please choose life over death. Think about this question that a really good friend of mine told me "Why give up something so precious and so beautiful such as life?" I've been beaten, ive been raped, and even tried to kill myself a few times here or there. Some parts of life sucks. But there are also some parts of life that are beautiful and full of wonder and joy. Along with everything else you have to take the good with the bad. I've already learned to accept that. I hope you can too. Alina_Rose you need me feel free to pm me. If you need someone to talk to. Bright Blessings to you.
AlyssaImagine

Post by AlyssaImagine »

I feel compelled to say something. To speak out against this, because I know the pain that affects those who know someone who comitted suicide.

Don`t do this. Someone loves you. There is always someone who will love you, and the pain you would cause them is not just something that will fade in time. It never, ever fades. My uncle comitted suicide on March 3rd, 2011. My brother`s girlfriend, her father killed himself a few years ago, and the pain that family feels never fades.

I know what you`re going through is terrible. Tell people about your friend, and get him some help. It`s not worth your life.

You say you had a terrible life before this? I did too. Many, many people did. That doesn`t mean you don`t have something great to offer this world. You have time, and your life has meaning.

Don`t just give it up. Find someone to help you.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Unfortunately I didnt end up dying... Just got into hospital for a while then the mental hospital... Is it normal to feel absaloutly nothing but pain when happiness, love and othere emotions should be in its place?
Blessed Be
Skye Shadowstone

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

In all honesty, it might be helpful to be numb for a while. You can think about problems without having to factor in emotions. Though learning how to feel again will not be a very peasant thing to go through. You can PM me if you want to talk about it. I don't feel completely comfortable talking about it here.
jinlee916

Post by jinlee916 »

I get it,
You feel lost, no where to go, confused...
I know it's difficult, but stay strong, leaving behind your family, your friends, is just going to sadden their lives too.
So when you end you life, you practically ending theirs too.
Stay strong no matter what,
You have friends around you, even, you can make MORE friends.
Just because of your ex, is not worth it.
So show your Ex,
Im not taking that crap...
Blessings
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Thank you all. Your kind words really helped me get through my grieving time. Goddess Bless xxxx
Blessed Be
Tornadofire-Sylva

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

I find that if you have a favorite song(s) , let your thoughts leave your head. Only think about the music. Focus on the music and nothing else. If thus awful horrible wanting suicide comes back, try that.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill

Return to “Mental Health”