Going for Suicide

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
bebololo

Going for Suicide

Post by bebololo »

I am 21 year old girl.
I have 4 boyfriend. Also there is a physical relation with all of them.
Many times we have unprotected sex.
But these time i m pregnant.
By whom i got pregnant?
Also who is the father of my baby.
Help me. Other wise i will kill myself.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

First...please please calm down. Pregnancy is not the end of the world...there are many options...you could also think back to the last two people you had sex with that are close to the due date. It is not impossible to find the father of your child. I believe things will be good for you, there is no need to commit suicide.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I send you my deepest love.

My mother sadly was in a similar situation, and the baby served as a wake-up call for her. She has also tried to commit suicide serveral times in her life. But today I'm happy to say that she is here with me... happy and pregnant.

I hope you find the strength to carry on my dear friend. To wake up in the morning and feel the warm peace of the sun.
You are very special, and nothing you could ever do would make me love you less. I know it sounds weird coming from a "stranger," but I beleive we are all connected. And I beleive in you as much as I beleive in myself :) . I see so much suffering in this world, and maybe by helping you I have helped hundreds, thousands, or millions... even billions of others.

You ARE important. You ARE perfect, and everything in your life is on purpose. Maybe you created some hard situations in your life, but I have faith that in the end everything will be so joyous, beautiful and harmonious for you.

Stop living a life with 4 boyfriends, because I know that's not what you want. Be honest with yourself, and take things one step at a time. You are free to be whoever you want to be, but if you are not responsible life will give you some difficult lessons. You are never alone my dear friend though. Don't look down! look up!

I love you so so much.
My respect,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

There is no need to kill yourself. You're just pregnant, it's happened to women all over the world for thousands of years.

As for you not knowing who your baby daddy is, I don't see the big deal. My mother didn't know who my father was til I demanded a paternity test when I was 14. She didn't care cause she decided that I was a reason for her to start being responsible and to do something with her life. She also made sure to find a man who was also responsible and willing to take in a child that wasn't theirs, cause that's love in many ways.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

(´-`&#6528 wrote: As for you not knowing who your baby daddy is,
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

First off, I understand what you're feeling. And your feelings are certainly not something to take lightly- but if you can try to look at the situation from the outside, I hope you can see what we see: this is really not something worth ending your life over. I imagine that you are really scared right now- scared that you will have no help from any of these men and that you will be left all alone, to struggle with a baby and pregnancy by yourself. I imagine that you may also be feeling regret for getting into the situation in the first place, and you're probably wishing you could go back and change things. Ok, well, unfortunately one can't change what has already occurred, so all you can do is work with what your future may hold. There are resources available to help, though-- so you really aren't alone, no matter what the boys decide to do.

I don't know where you live, so if you want to PM me or include the info here, to let me know what state/country you are in, I will give you links and phone numbers so you can contact whatever help is in your area. Or, if you just want to talk, feel free to PM me or the site administrator, . :28: If you need to talk to someone urgently now, (or any time), please refer to my sticky post of different locations' suicide helplines, here.

Take a deep breath and relax. This is but a bump in the road of life- you can get past it. :28:

~Bright Blessings to you~
*MoonStone
[BeautifulWitch]

I'm sorry

Post by [BeautifulWitch] »

This most likely doesn't make a difference coming from me.

I was also in a situation quite like yours. Except i'm not 21, i'm or was 16 when i got pregnant. I had only 2 boyfriends at the time and each one DID NOT want a child. So, i never really got to know. So as far as the a baby daddy thing goes. We're in the same group.

Hang in there, you shouldn't be even THINKING that when you have a child. It's not your fault or the father's. The goddess wished you to have a child and now you will have one.

If you want to know the babies father. Think aboutthe time of conspeition or wait for the child to be born for DNA test.
ShawnAlvin

Please do't do this

Post by ShawnAlvin »

Life is not about to kill,it's about to live to feel,to enjoy.we all make mistakes in daily life but why you trying to kill yourself dear,i know you made a mistake but you can come out of it ...but how ....very simple if you want.

villa costa blanca, villas in ibiza, villas majorca
DinosaurPajamas

Re: Going for Suicide

Post by DinosaurPajamas »

bebololo wrote:I am 21 year old girl.
By whom i got pregnant?
Successful troll is successful.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Where is the troll? Please show ;)
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

You're right, DinosaurPajamas. You really have an eye for catching trolls. Did no one else notice the link in her signature? Also, she never responded back to any of your replies. But it's the link that gives her away. It looks just the same as any spammer link. (She's actually a spammer, not a troll, but I get your meaning. She could be a troll too, posting such an outrageous story, but I'm guessing she's more of a spammer.)

StarWitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

If troll or not doesn't matter in this board. We are talking here about serious business - suicide. And I don't want people who are thinking of commiting suicide see any troll assumptions. Cause maybe they won't recognize the trolls and just feel judged or not taken serious.

Any post in this board should be taken seriously. It could be someone who just don't hava a clue about links and signatures and stuff (maybe not very often but maybe sometimes) or someone else with a similiar problem could read this and then see how all the others say "spammer!!!!" or stuff. How should they feel welcome and try to communicate with us, when there is not basis of trust?
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

At least other members (who aren't spammers) can read your replies and find some hope there. This poster doesn't appear to be interested in the replies to her post.

I'll delete the spam link out her signature.

Starwitch
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
jinlee916

Post by jinlee916 »

bebololo wrote:I am 21 year old girl.
By whom i got pregnant?
After all the baby needs a mother. Think about your mother that cared for you that gave you the love you grew up with. She gave up her life for you. Think about the enfant inside you waiting for the time to come growing each day. If you kill yourself your killing your daughter or son. Love is a delicate balance that we forget often. Do good for everyone. :cry: :type:
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Every life is precious. And death is never the road to go to. Having a child is the greatest gift youvould ever enjoy. I don't have kids of my own. But instead of considering being pregnant a curse think of it as a wonderful gift. I am around kids a lot. And they are a joy to have around. Please don't go down this road. It's not the answer. It's not the answer for anyone. Please hang on to your little light.

Brightest Blessings to you.

Return to “Mental Health”