Local Witch

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

What do you think of the shop lady?

She's scary!
21%
Maybe you should talk to her!
32%
You should stay as far away from her as possible!
47%

Total votes: 19

Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

That'd be why I wanted to leave almost right after noticing it.
It's sorta hunched and moves in a jerky way when your looking at it, but fast when your not.
I wasn't really startled until I noticed how fast it moved.
So you get the feelings too then?
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I do...when looking at the picture I asked my guides to show me what it looked like and that's the same image that appeared in my mind....wow
[ShadowPhoenix]

Now don't get me wrong, I don't know if SHE attached it to herself for personal gain, or if IT has chosen her and she is unaware...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Yeah.
That's why even though it's the only occult shoppe in town and I am curious to go back. But, I can't buy anything. I don't think I could cleanse it enough in all honesty. I'd only go there during the day at high noon! haha.
It was weird, i've encountered a LOT of things most people would be extremely scared of, even when I talk to my boyfriend about it. He always tells me it's better that I encounter it than him [he has issues with dead people, kind of a long story] and sometimes he tells me that if it happened to him he'd freak out.
I think i'm too used to it.
ANYWAY, the only thing that has ever actually scared me was a shadow that looked almost physical.
Wanna hear the story?!
:D
[ShadowPhoenix]

Oh, what a silly question Bats! You know I want to hear it! :D ::coolglasses::
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

[I think it's a bit of both with the shadow. I think it approached her with the intention of attaching regardless and then she welcomed it for personal gain. I'm not saying she's a bad person by the way, just misguided?]

Okay so I was fifteen and it was Christmas [which is a notoriously bad day for me] and I was vacationing in Indianapolis for a week over winter vacation. It was 11pm and I was typing to my ex best friend online, the light was off in the room and in each room in the house but I did have the TV on. My friend started saying she was receiving these weird messages online talking about killing her and stuff and then the person started talking to me. The person knew things that anyone who was an older friend of mine would've known and in general trying to harass me. My friend was getting really worked up but I wasn't, I was slightly jarred but not really jolted by it. The person stopped and things started to return to normal, my friend started saying she was seeing a shadow floating around the walls of her room and that it glided under her feet. She was freaking out [she wasn't good with supernatural things to begin with] and I hear this heavy breathing noise coming from my left, where the door is. I leave it propped when I am there because she has cats and they don't like locked doors, they will scratch like crazy. Then I hear this loud screeching scream that sounds almost ear piercing and I hurry up and glance over and I saw an eye, it looked like a human eye but it was about the size of a grapefruit and stretched at the sides. And it looked at me and then the mouth grinned, and all I saw was red which was the same shade as blood on it. I freaked out and shut the door, turned on the light after I calmed down a bit I tried to focus on what it looked like. It was hunched over and completely black other than the teeth and red stains, it was about the size of a six and a half foot man [if the man was hunched over]. I was extremely scared, I was shaking because it's energy was so horrible. I've never experienced energy that felt like what people consider to be evil, I don't really believe in evil so I was really freaked out. I managed to get the courage to open the door and yell into my moms room and ask her if she heard the scream and she didn't.
I had to pee so bad but stayed awake until 6:30am [we were leaving for home at 8am] and I didn't leave the room until 6:25am.
This was also before I knew I was clairaudient so I didn't understand why I heard the scream that seemed ear piercing and nobody else heard it.

Yep.
I haven't been scared since.
haha.
I'm kinda leary whenever I see shadows now though...obviously.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Interesting...creepy, but interesting. That probably would have frightened me a bit...I've a question for you...in one of my posts where I said that I believe I was attacked by several shadows at once, and that my friends came into my room while an entity that I believe to be an angel was helping me get rid of them...my friends were unaware as to what was going on BUT they did say that even though the rest of the house was really really warm, the air in my room felt ICE cold...I didn't feel any difference, what about you? Do you notice a change of temperature when you see shadows?... :)
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Sometimes.
I normally don't notice temperature change unless it's really dramatic.
I have gotten cold when i've seen a shadow or two.
Maybe they produce dramatic coldness in large numbers?

P.s. I replied a few minutes ago.
haha
[ShadowPhoenix]

Well that was a fast reply to the other post! haha

Hmm, perhaps...I've been observing them for quite some time now, I'm not sure about many things of them but I am trying to learn...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

When I encounter shadows it's usually fleeting unless it's angry or attached to another person.
So I usually only notice it's energy.
I was told while traveling astrally/journeying through space that my energy is like a ward against extremely negative entities. So maybe that's why it's usually fleeting.
I encounter spirits on an almost daily basis though, the only time I get weirded out is when it's a child.
It leads back to my whole insanely large fear of "normal" looking dolls or dolls that make really good spirit dolls.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Told while in astral travel? Your guides?...speaking of astral travel I decided to meditate today!! It was weird though...I started in a dark tunnel, so I followed the light and crawled outta the hole...and there was a tree at my back...like right behind me. I was in a field of flowers...remember I've been able to do little of nothing lately...I'm unsure of what crawling out of a hole at the very beginning of that journey means, unless it means I'm able to revert back to what I'd been doing....hmm
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Either that or spirits.
I just remember being told that my energy is a powerful repellent against negative or leeching entities.
=].
Your meditation sounds interesting.
[ShadowPhoenix]

The most weird part about it is that, normally, I have to relax for about 15 minutes...this time it was within like 2 minutes and I was going through the tunnel. The field was really pretty and stretched as far as I could see...with only that single tree.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

try and help her.
[ShadowPhoenix]

If in fact, she is doing as I did a few years ago...there will be NO helping her, once seduced by the power gained from them...you don't want them to go away...even I sometimes get the urge to just snatch up the next one I see and imprison it for personal gain, and revert to my old ways...well assuming she knows what she's doing that is. If it is the other way around...then I hope she is helped...yet I think, perhaps, it's as Bats said. It attached itself to her she realized it but then began using it for personal gain...

Return to “For Everyone”