Top 5 things you love about EUM

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Top 5 things you love about EUM

Post by Release.the.bats »

So, I decided to start a top 5 things you love about this site.
Why? Because this site is awesome.
:D
So, i'll start:
1. That the members here are very helpful and educated.
*It's hard to find a pagan based website where majority of the members actually know what their talking about.
2. That this site is active. ♥
*It is just as hard to find a message board that is this active. Most you'll be lucky if there is a new post every week, let alone a few times a day.
3. That I actually feel like I fit in with you guys. :D
*It is hard for me to feel as though I actually fit in with people, especially since most sites I end up banned or leaving because they don't want to listen to my view point.
4. That you can talk about anything here and you'll receive help or an answer. That members don't brush one another aside for asking "basic" questions or belittle anyone for being new.
5. That we are able to perpetuate a positive view of pagans for people who are simply searching religions and happen to come across our site.

What about the rest of you? What are your favorite things about this site?
:shock:
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Well you pretty much sumed up, some of my reasons why I like this site! :D
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

I lerve this site because:

1. We can be open. We can talk about almost anything and people will be respectful towards your opinion.

2. We're fierce minds. We all are very intelligent people, therefore we have very good discussions and conversations.

3. Diversity. I don't know who you CAN'T find on this board. Unless your looking for a Conservitive Republican catholic priest. :)

4. We all bring so much to the table. We have such different ideals and experiences, and I really feel we all benefit from learning new things each time we ask questions.

5. Finally, I feel that we're all following the same paths. Kinda ;) and for a solitary practicing witch among a catholic family, that's a very nice thing to have around. :)

Thanks for being here, both EUM and its wonderful, understanding, and intelligent users.

:)
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

GeminiGremlin wrote:3. Diversity. I don't know who you CAN'T find on this board. Unless your looking for a Conservitive Republican catholic priest. :)
I cannot agree with you more, that would be my #1 reason because I've been to another forum where they were kinda homophobic which kinda shocked me and made me go :shock: :shock: :shock:

#2) The level of intelligence everyone shows

#3) We are an ACTIVE forum!!! yays :D

#4) When one is in need of help someone almost always steps in to say something.

#5) The level of respect that is exhibited between members

Return to “For Everyone”