has anyone wished samething bad and it happens to you

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[drawingmagic]

has anyone wished samething bad and it happens to you

Post by [drawingmagic] »

about 9years ago i was living next door to a friend and her family the girls well,she had twos grils and the youngest was a terrable singer and the only time that i had had a big nite and i was sick as the next day .the youngest was singer at the top of her lungs and it was bad i layed there for a but and then i wished that she would fall and hit her head .well it did,nt happen and three hours later we were getting ready to go to the snow and my little girl was walking along the railen and she fall of and hit her head on same wood and we were at the hospital for hours .i now never wish anything bad or try very hard not to say anything bad .so wishes do came true in a way ,in my case a bad way .
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

it just could be coincidence i mean snow - slippery and she slipped bad things happen to everyone
[drawingmagic]

revolpathon

Post by [drawingmagic] »

we were going to the snow thank you.
are you having a bad day or you are just like this all the time
:roll:
Elem

Post by Elem »

I don't think he was being cruel, per se - just blunt and to the point.. Which isn't a bad thing. I get the feeling he was trying to say "hey, don't worry about it, bad things happen.. don't blame yourself for it".. Just in a more direct way ;) haha.

Elem
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

I was being direct yes, sorry for the post about the cpuch.

it's just that it seemed to me like every weird thing that happened was the "fault
of something larger, and I was tired but if you want to know how I am then look-up my posts I already have quite the collection, sorry about my rather ruthless tactics.

Return to “For Everyone”