is this a good site to learn from?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[Human]

is this a good site to learn from?

Post by [Human] »

http://www.bewitchingways.com/spells/spell_index.htm

I thought at first this site was okish for spells and stuff but what do you guys think, would these work atall? Im looking right down on summoning spirits and etc. To try and comunicate to my dead great grandmother.

Its just a couple of sentances, surely theres more to summoning than that![/url]
[Human]

Post by [Human] »

also what do you think of this site it has hundreds of spells on it, i was wondering if this was a good source?

http://www.whitemagic.ca
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

The first site I visit now and then. I don't know about the spells (I never take spells from websites, they don't mean anything to me) but it's information isn't that bad and it has a great humor section...

The second one I haven't visited before. I'll point above for my view on the spells but I'll peek at the rest and see what it seems like otherwise.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

I'm with Sercee on this...I never use spells from web sites.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Bewitching ways - no, no and no again. Silver Ravenwolf is credited, on this site - I thought I was reading from one of her books on the pages I looked at, darn it I was - I checked too!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Working with dead people is a touchy subject. They aren't like well... elementals and the like, they are people. You don't want to call your great grandmother into a circle against her will. What happens if she's moved on to another plane of existence?

Ok. Sorry, I've been seeing dead people since I was something like four years old. The best way to talk to deceased relatives is to meditate, and create an environment she'd be welcome in. You basically call out to the universe, saying "hey, I want to talk to you!" and wait in a place where she'd be likely to talk to you. You say "please" and "thank you" and are very kind. Do you have an item that belonged to her? That would help, but again not required. You just make a circle to keep out undesirables or lookalikes and beings looking for a free ride energy wise, and you should be good to go.

Remember that it's not granted that you will see her, but she'll be happier to see you if you do it that way.

Return to “For Everyone”