The V everywhere

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
vic

Re: The V everywhere

Post by vic »

Maybe I did die and you are god trying to make me believe the make believe. Look this is some things it told me the day it all started. It only spoke to me on that day. It said No one loves you. I said my mum loves me *You don't have a mum. See how mad this all is. It gets even more crazy I haven't told you the half of it. I was hopping someone would know what it was without making all this public.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Vic.
This is completely nonsensical
Becks gave you a very reasonable answer, yet you say there is more, and we wouldn't believe you.
Right now I cannot believe you have ignored 2 staff members and the honorable Becks who asked that you tell us who you are.
So introduce yourself, make a clear and concise post on whatever you are trying to convey,
or your acct. Will be deactivated.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
vic

Post by vic »

firebirdflys wrote:Vic.
This is completely nonsensical
Becks gave you a very reasonable answer, yet you say there is more, and we wouldn't believe you.
Right now I cannot believe you have ignored 2 staff members and the honorable Becks who asked that you tell us who you are.
So introduce yourself, make a clear and concise post on whatever you are trying to convey,
or your acct. Will be deactivated.
Bb, Firebird

But I have known becks theory's. Anyways let's just all relaxs. I think I am mad. Time for the doc

Return to “For Everyone”