All are welcome!
cataluna49

Re: ROLL CALL!

Post by cataluna49 »

Hello! I am present!
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Well dont just stand there cataluna come, sit down. Were glad you finally showed up :D *hands cataluna a plate* have at whatever you want to eat just mind the map on the table and the guys playing The Battle for Wesnoth
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hahaha...this is great! we can have a diverse set of pagan folks all meeting to chill and hang out a bit.
I'm afraid I never caught up with you kids, as far as the gaming...but give me an old time pin-ball machine and I will whop your ass :lol:
I think the last video game...these are video games you guys are speaking of, right?
...the last game I did was the Tempest and Pac-Man, maybe Zelda and Mario bros a couple times...now I really feel ooooooooooold. :|
Here...I better sit down. The cribbage is more my speed, although I really used to hate it because it is all about math..fast. I don't do math fast, so it is good practice.
*reveals the board that was magically summoned*
(photo by Bruce Guenter, source Wikipedia)

smiley_dance
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
KumikuSui

Post by KumikuSui »

Su here! From Turkey. I am timid, I am not good with words lol. I am sorry I'm not an active user, but I will be!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Sit down FF. *offers FF a seat*

Haha!!! Actually FF, even though the prevailing thought today was that there was something deeply old-hat with playing Pacman and Super Mario, well, if you still believe in all that, then press the "reset" button in your brain, because my fiancee and I were still playing them!

Those two video games are the first game I ever played. Mom introduced me to it. And the first game I finished is none other than tetris :lol:, the feeling was overwhelming!

And hey Sui! You'll loooove it here. Want a mug of coffe late? * asks his (virtual) hunchback lackey to serve Sui a hot coffe late*
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Some games (World of Warcraft) are computer games, some tabletop games are just dice and charts and roleplay (and snacks!). And a lot of those mario games for n64 go for around $50 nowadays, so there must be a few people still playing them. :)
onyx208

Post by onyx208 »

Onyx208, alive and well!

I actually really appreciate this post. Not to sound cheesy but it really has inspired me to share some of my insights vs simply asking questions. I'm so scared of "doing things wrong" but if it works for me, maybe it could benefit others. Thank you for your vote of confidence. :)
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

hola everyone! <3 how is everyone doing tonight? Anyone have an eventful weekend?
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

*wave* I figured I'd say hi. I'm here. I'm back after many many moons away. ^^ My weekend has been thoroughly uneventful. We have had lots of rain. I did manage to figure out how to build something on Minecraft. I'm not sure if it's good or bad I find that to be an accomplishment...
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I used to spend hours playing pinball. The hubby has a collection of games for his PS3, but I can't get interested in that. Anyway, just stopped by to drop off some chocolate chip banana bread. Have to get out and about soon. And of course I have to do laundry. I always have to do laundry.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

I try to be active but life has been crazy the last 12 weeks. Should be posting more. My dad is stable, kid is back to regular school schedule, day light savings time means more light, sickness is over, and getting my practice back to a regular rhythm. I got some flying ointment and wanted to use it on the full moon but will try to use it on the equinox. :flyingwitch:
ness

Post by ness »

Seraphin wrote:INDIA! Oh I love India! I had a chance to visit that country many years ago. Do you know about the heavy rock there at the back of a mosque not far from Pune that can be lifted by two fingers of 11 men?
No Seraphin, I didn't know about this rock at all. Now I need to look it up :)
Carousel time sounds goooooood :D
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

WOW! looks like a lot of us are back. guess 2014 was pretty crazy for a lot of us
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I could of sworn I saw Vervain fly by on her broom, not too very long ago..."hey Vervain!... :flyingwitch: are you coming back too?'
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I know what you mean Onyx, someone in just about every crowd is bound to judge another's experience or knowledge as 'wrong'; you'll find little (to none) of that kind of thing here. If someone intuits that there's another possible way to view your insights and experiences I'm sure they'll share, but it's not the same as being dismissed outright, huh?

Glad to see you're coming back at your home, DPhoenix and Thistle!

*grins at Snow who had scuttled over to bring chocolate chip banana bread*

I love to play pinball too in arcades.

And ness! This is what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_whh8O_EMo
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “For Everyone”