Need good thoughts

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Jen

Need good thoughts

Post by Jen »

In for a bumpy ride. My husbands family hates me! To the point they say they question if our children are his. They look just like him which makes it more annoying. His sister and mom yell at me everytime we go over to see them. They tell me what a horrible mom and wife I am. Also because I am disabled is no excuse why I dont do things around the house. I do all I can. I have severe back problems and have issues just standing and walking. They make jokes about it! Just so tired of it. Told my husband last night in my sleep I am tired of him not taking up for me. I just am over it and refuse to go visit them, he and the kids can; have fun. I am done. Asking for good thoughts for them because I deserve peace. I have been dealing with them treating me this way for over 6 years. I believe they have had enough time to change and won't. Hope you all a blessed day!
Heartsong

Re: Need good thoughts

Post by Heartsong »

I know exactly how you feel (my in-laws don't care much for me either), and my mom was in the same situation with my dad's family. It sucks, and I'm sorry you're going through this. It makes it harder when you feel like you don't have any support. Please bend our ears if you need somewhere to let off steam, we'd be more than happy to listen.

Sending love and light your way!

~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Jen

Re: Need good thoughts

Post by Jen »

Thanks so much, it means a lot. My husband is mad and posted on facebook he is tired of his family putting down his wife. It is gonna be my fault. Haha I love him and I know his family loves him and my kids. So I am taking myself out of it for now. They are the ones missing out. I am awesome!

Return to “For Everyone”