My mate wants my help

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Alhandra

My mate wants my help

Post by Alhandra »

My mate has this aunt and she does black magick. The thing is she knows shes doing a curse against her mum. I told her she shouldnt worry because more than likely the curse wont work. This isnt the first time a curse has been set on her family. When she was a baby her Dads wife (not her mum, dont ask) did this curse. It was meant to give her a disfigured body when she reaches puberty and to make her not able to have kids. If anything that spell has totally backired because she is really pretty. Its just she said she had this vision of her aunt doing a curse against her mum and she knows her aunt does black magic. I said i would do her a protection spell if she really is that worried. She isnt a lying looking for attention type of person.What do you all think i should do?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Matt*

Post by Matt* »

I don't really think you should do anything but if you are worried i can give you a nice simple protection spell that won't freak anyone out

Matt
Am I awake or am I still dreaming?
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Maybe you should do a protection spell, if just to put your friend's mind at ease. As you probably know, curses only work because you believe them to, and if you make it sound to her as if there is no way the curse could work because you have countered it or something, then no one would be worried at all. They would not associate anything bad that happens with the curse, if you get me.

Return to “For Everyone”