Question about candles, incense...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Jane

Question about candles, incense...

Post by Jane »

I went to an occult shop the other day and bought some candles, incensce, oil and a tigers eye, these were mainly for protection from a very negative lady at work that's been causing chaos at our work place.

First of all what is "reversing"?

The person helping me at the store suggested a "reversing" candle, it's a figure candle in red dipped in black. He gave a brief explanation about it, but could somebody tell me more about this type of candle, what it's for...?

I also bought a "reversing" oil that I'm suppose to rub on it. Question... is there a specific way I'm suppose to rub it and is there a chant I need to say with it?

Then I bought a "reversing" incense. Somewhere in there I'm suppose to burn it. Do I do it before, during or after and again is there a chant I need to say with it?

The person helping me also suggested I wear Amber oil. Could somebody tell me more about it?

With all these at hand... I need advice, help and guidance on how to perform the ceremony and how to do it. Basically I want to protect my self from her and send her away.

I am not a witch and really have no knowledge on how to do spells, except for a protection/visualization somebody suggested on a different board here. It worked for a while but now she's back with twice the wrath. I'm wondering, could she have developed an immunity?... It's a long story I posted on the QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS page under PLS. HELP, GUIDE & PROTECT ON HARRASMENT. Anyway, the situation has gone from worse to desperately worse. I posted the most recent update the other day. Pls. feel free to read it, so everybody could understand what I'm going through.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from anybody.

Thanks,
Jane

Return to “For Everyone”