seeds and seedlings?

Love to garden? Me too! Garden talk and photos goes here: Flower gardens, vegetable gardens, organic gardening, natural pest control, houseplants, more.
Truthseeker

seeds and seedlings?

Post by Truthseeker »

I haven't scanned through this forum so if I am posting something already covered, I apologize. Can anyone tell me a good place to order seeds and plants (of the witchy variety, like for smudging and ritual or other herbal magick uses) at a good price- (read: 'cheap')?
The Judge

Re: seeds and seedlings?

Post by The Judge »

Not sure where to go online, but a local dept store with a garden center or a nursery would probably have most of them.

I work at Kmart's Garden center so I know Burpee has a lot of herbs in seed form. I'm not sure about seedlings though.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Personally I go to walmart- the seed packets have a lot of herbs that can be used magickally. Any garden center has starter plants that can also be used magickally. I've found packets of seeds for as cheap as 50 cents (American) a packet.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Thanks guys- I am coming to find that what I need can most usually be found 'in my own backyard', so to speak, or can be improvised or substitutes made. I personally have been using regular old kitchen sage (not white sage, as i have read MUST be used for the proper result) and have gotten along just fine.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

too bad you don't live in california- I used to live behind a field of wild white sage.
Ula

Post by Ula »

Lowe's has good seedlings. I go to the local co-op and it's super cheap. Check for farmer's markets in your area too. Most of those only sell plants that grow local.

Return to “Gardening”