How to discern between Anxiety and "Don't Do It"

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
casnarl

How to discern between Anxiety and "Don't Do It"

Post by casnarl »

I want to send a text to someone today and I'm quite a bit nervous about how they'll respond or if they'll even respond at all.

I currently have it typed and set on a delay for when I know they're not in class. But as it gets closer to that time I'm questioning a little if I should or shouldn't even send it. That time is approximately 3 hours from now - it's 12:48 PM and it'll send at 3:25 PM (Central TIme) so if you see this after that it's probably already sent.

What I'm wondering though is how to tell the difference between just being anxious/nervous about something and intuition telling me not to do something? I consider myself a very nervous person - a perpetual worrier if you will. I often try and talk myself out of things I'm scared to do. But I WANT to send this text. I feel good about how I worded it and everything. I feel actually pretty good about it in general. But there's a teeny tiny part of me that thinks I shouldn't send it and I am curious if it's just me being anxious about it because it could potentially turn out badly, or if it's more than that and I really should consider not sending it.
blue_moon

Re: How to discern between Anxiety and "Don't Do It"

Post by blue_moon »

casnarl wrote: I consider myself a very nervous person - a perpetual worrier if you will. I often try and talk myself out of things I'm scared to do. But I WANT to send this text. I feel good about how I worded it and everything. I feel actually pretty good about it in general.
I've always been that way myself. I can imagine how you are feeling!
There are these things i try to avoid. People places topics... the older i got the better i got at differenciating. If the emotions get to strong i tend to trust them. A letter, a call, a visit - those things can be delayed.

If you feel good with the text and think you should send it, then it's probably anxiety/nervousness.

Breathe - accept any outcome - and send
Or decide not to send.

If my feelings feel like total nonsense! That often is a tipe of precog. If i start explaining around its usually nervousness- but i also listen closely to this.
BB

Blue Moon
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Sometimes you should let logic be your guide. Also, ask yourself if you will be sorry you didn't send it if you don't.
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

planewalker wrote:Sometimes you should let logic be your guide.
Good advice!
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

I rely so much on my emotions for stuff I'm not sure I'd know logic if it smacked me in the face :P

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”