What are your psychic abilities?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: What are your psychic abilities?

Post by Raven At Heart »

Excellent explanation spirit. I was completely thrown on how to explain how to do this. I do it without really thinking. I could not for the life of me think on how to teach someone to do this...
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Danek

Post by Danek »

Wow that's amazing. I'm going to try it out! Thanks so much! How exciting!! Lol.

-Danek
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

With enough practice, you will be able to do it accurately without having to guess around. it will all instantly flow into you. as if you yourself are standing there.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You guys glazed over KittyGoddess here....
KittyGoddess wrote:So sorry I haven't posted much since joining but have had a few things going on. My abilities pretty much cover all the clair senses unfortunately except for tangency, that's only happened to me maybe two or three times in antique shops randomly so there was no one that could personally confirm anything so I don't really claim it. I don't really have control of the rest either though to a certain extent. It all comes to me easily and randomly when I'm not asking for it and I then have to try and put the puzzle pieces together when it happens but if someone asks for a reading.... it's literally exhausting and takes me days and I feel like shit for what seems like forever afterwards. My strongest sense by far though and if I had to label myself.... I am an empath which I know is the cause of grief for my other senses. I know it's considered a 'gift' but I would not wish it on anyone. It's a constant emotional nightmare. It's the strongest of my senses and the only one I have to deal with everyday. I ground and protect myself daily but I work in a hospital (not a nurse) and sometimes it all just gets too much.
Kitty what do you mean by tangency?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Things that manifest in a more physical way instead of a sense .
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

Interesting conversions. Like, dang.
Err.... I suppose for me.... It'd be dream and astral ... inclinations. And ... going into other worlds, I'm guessing. When I was a kid I did this thing where I traveled to fairy land using door ways and teleportation in sort of ritualized ways. I also used it as a launch pad to go to other lands, and I always traveled with my cousin or sister or both or more. It usually just happened that way, and I'm sure they did it together too.
So there's this sense of being able to see and pierce the veil here on earth.... And how my spirit seems inclined to want to float up, up, up! So I'm kinda ungrounded and spacy.. I'm inclined towards lucid dreaming. I learned a lot about it and cats with vivid sunset colored eyes started showing up in my dreams trying to help me figure it out, I suppose. It worked, and I've been troubled the last year and a half actually. Maybe I'm adjusting to the change.... It happens spontaneously now and I feel like I opened a door. Always be doing that, you can't really close em again all the way, can ya?
I woke up once in high school and my hand came outta my hand. I tried to put it back hahaha. And I think my spirit really wants to astral project, but I'm always scared of leaving my body behind, so I chicken out.

Of course the penalty to all this is generally being ungrounded and feeling like I belong "out there" and all that. I've been teaching myself how to feel like I belong on earth the past three years.... It's my home and planet, after all.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Pachee, that's interesting about doors to fairyland. We're so inventive as kids. Can you still go thru those doors? I used to "fly" on my bed as a magic carpet just before falling asleep.
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

SpiritTalker wrote:Pachee, that's interesting about doors to fairyland. We're so inventive as kids. Can you still go thru those doors? I used to "fly" on my bed as a magic carpet just before falling asleep.
Haha yeah! That's how I see it too.
I probably could if I could lighten up. I think it takes a real element of play, humor, tongue-in-cheekness, wonder, imagination, and belief. The doorways themselves are to me mostly inert without that and curiosity. For me, I think it worked because I thought it was all imagination and pretending, but acting like it was real and projecting that reality around me, so it was a very comfortable paradox that I think fits very well with the idea of traveling to a reality that's overlaid and/or seamlessly woven into our own. It helps with remaining grounded too because you're always aware of the 'real' world.
I think traveling with friends helps too because you cocreate and make the illusion stronger and im guessing it adds protection to travel with allies. Less easy to get lost or forget yourself when you see daily reminders of your normal life being their spontaneous alive selves.
Interestingly the one shared dream I had was with those two! We went to "dream land" together as we often did, programming our pillows with imaginary knobs and dials. We actually fell asleep and dreamt of a tree house and ninjas and trap doors with pink couches. It was incredible to know that was possible.

That's a creative sleep technique! And beautiful too. Maybe I should employ something like that when I'm having trouble. Imagine myself flying up into the clouds. haha
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I tend to be able to write what comes through without thinking about it, words can flow that aren't really mine.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@PQ now that is a useful one! You always have a record. :D

@Pachee. My college dorm mate & I would compare our dreams, and lots of times they absolutely were the same and we would know the other was present. Ha! Love programming the pillow. Brilliant. Hmm...a pillow case could be drawn on with a marker or fabric paint...new dream pillow gizmo.
Yolie

Post by Yolie »

When scrying, I can see peoples faces I will meet or see in the near future.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yolie, do you water scry? When I read your post I had a pic of a bowl of water with reflections on the surface pop into my thoughts, so that's why I ask. If not, what kind of scrying do you like to use?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Pachee, have you considered the possibility that Earth is not truly your home world? The home world of your biological vehicle may not be the home world of your spirit.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
KittyGoddess

Post by KittyGoddess »

firebirdflys wrote:You guys glazed over KittyGoddess here....
KittyGoddess wrote:So sorry I haven't posted much since joining but have had a few things going on. My abilities pretty much cover all the clair senses unfortunately except for tangency, that's only happened to me maybe two or three times in antique shops randomly so there was no one that could personally confirm anything so I don't really claim it. I don't really have control of the rest either though to a certain extent. It all comes to me easily and randomly when I'm not asking for it and I then have to try and put the puzzle pieces together when it happens but if someone asks for a reading.... it's literally exhausting and takes me days and I feel like shit for what seems like forever afterwards. My strongest sense by far though and if I had to label myself.... I am an empath which I know is the cause of grief for my other senses. I know it's considered a 'gift' but I would not wish it on anyone. It's a constant emotional nightmare. It's the strongest of my senses and the only one I have to deal with everyday. I ground and protect myself daily but I work in a hospital (not a nurse) and sometimes it all just gets too much.
Kitty what do you mean by tangency?
Bb, Firebird
Hey there Firebird,

'Clairtangency' sorry, the ability to feel energy from objects or spaces and receive a psychic impression of the people who have touched it, or been in and around it, lso known as Psychometry. I would love that ability more often. BB :)
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

I don't know if you would classify this as a psychic ability or a elemental ability,but ...i have airokenesis and can make it rain.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”