Precognition - Verification of information help

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Lighter

Precognition - Verification of information help

Post by Lighter »

Hello,

I need some advise and guidance how to handle my ongoing session of automatic information downloads.

About me

I think I started some form of kundalini awakening and ever since,I am getting more and more conscious of information being presented in my mind.

The main problem is that I do not know how to assess this information and how reliable it is. It often feels like my logical mind is disconnected and I cannot find or think of some way of assessing the information. Examples like, if this information is correct and if X is correct then why is Y in this way.

Spiritually, I have never done any spiritual exercises nor chakra work. At the most, I have felt the need to listen specific music.

Some people suggest I am sensitiva to energy and have the gift of precognition based on my description of events.

Example 1

I bought shares in a company that I knew was going up in price . The technical analysis of the stock pointed the same direction. The second and main reason I bought the shares was because of the historic track record of the person running the company.

This person was able to transform a million dollar company to a multi billion dollar company. I bought the shares at 53,54 dollars each.

During the weekend, my mind was seeing flashes of "48" and sensations of death involving the person that historic transformed the previous company.

The sensations and flashes had completely overtaken me and I couldn't shake off these flashes nor sensations.

The stock market opened and the share prices dropped in the morning from 52 to 49 and and something in my mind , basically forced me to hit the sell button to prevent further losses as it continued to flash death of the CEO.

I sold my shares at 49 dollars each. When the stock market closed, the shares were worth 56 dollars

It's been more than a week now and there are no reports suggesting the CEO being ill or in a position to reduce his working hours due to illness. And yet, something in my was bombarding me with "48", the CEO name and sensations of his death.

Do you know what is the funny part? - Two nights ago, I was given ... i am not sure whether I should say hint or an instruction to read on the meaning of number "48". And it says this about the meaning of number "48".
Angel Number 48 is a message from your angels that a cycle or phase will soon be coming to an end, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

The repeating Angel Number 48 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and are with you as you experience positive life changes. They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your needs will be met.

Angel Number 48 is a message that the hard work and determination you have put towards living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Trust that the angels are supporting, encouraging and guiding you.
Now the main question is: Taking into account I do no spiritual exercises and it automatically drops information into my mind ...

How can I learn to verify the information being downloaded or dropped into my mind?
What is correct or not correct?

The flashes,the sensations and everything was so strong that it basically forced me to hit the sell button. The sensation of force goes only away when I have hit the sell button.

I am currently unemployed so this little forceful game has cost me some money.

Namibia

Since the last Two days, I am being bombarded in my mind with the word "Namibia".

The only Two Times I came across the word Namibia was seeing a movie and when I read a CEO blogging his holidays from Namibia.

Since I am concerned with the mass immigration of muslims into Europe , The word Namibia kept re-appearing in my mind.

This is an odd question however, is there perhaps, some psycological word to describe something being pulled from the past memories and present it in the now as a solution to current concern?
Becks

Re: Precognition - Verification of information help

Post by Becks »

Gosh, that's interesting....I really can't say because these things haven't exactly come to pass quite yet. Something I do that personally helps me to explore this is journaling....it can be a casual notebook. Date notes...persistent thoughts and dreams etc....and you can go back over time and verify some precognitive connections. I find that helps me gather trends over time and learn to sift out what it significant versus what is white noise or the brain looking for patterns. Very interesting. I'd love to know how that turns out for you.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Becks wrote:Something I do that personally helps me to explore this is journaling....it can be a casual notebook. Date notes...persistent thoughts and dreams etc....and you can go back over time and verify some precognitive connections. I find that helps me gather trends over time and learn to sift out what is significant versus what is white noise or the brain looking for patterns.
I'd say that's the best thing to do as well. Just note what you "get," then look for trends, patterns, ways that your mind tends to work. Since this is new to you, document all you can. I like how Becks put that, separating the "white noise" from "what is significant." I guess you'd better really do that, Lighter, otherwise your white noise might cost you more money. That's some pretty expensive white noise there, lol.

As for that which is "significant," if you keep documenting your psychic "hits," you will find over time you develop a kind of lexicon of symbology that is unique to you. What a yellow dress, or a feather blowing in the wind represent to you might be different from what they represent to me, and what they mean to me might be very different from what they mean to Becks, etc.

Yeah, I find we get new abilities, we lose other abilities, it's a draw. There was a phase I was going through where every time I looked at people I would see their past lives floating around them like a hologram. It was when I was doing a lot of reading work and I was always "on," I couldn't shut it off. It was really bizarre, and I found it intrusive. Thankfully, that stopped. So, different abilities come and go, no real rhyme or reason, it just happens. Things get activated and deactivated for whatever reason.

Business people, believe it or not, I have found to be some of the most "psychic" people I've known. Their spidey senses tend to be extremely sharp, their perceptions of things, salient. Same with police officers, and nurses, I've found. They are often empaths, and don't know it, it seems.

LadyL

Post by LadyL »

Start with a daily journal and either write, whatever thoughts come to mind< at a specific time each day or as you are currently unemployed perhaps journal as the thoughts happen. Getting them on paper and out of your "logical" head can help. At the end of nine days, simply review.

Let me know how this works for you. With lots of loving light as you continue on your journey!
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Sometimes my inner voice speaks to me in foreign tongue. .. And sometimes it gives me words that sound like emotion. Does that make sense?? I think Namibia for you could be one of a few things. It is either the sound influencing a power sound for you. When you hear the word Namibia it can symbolize a strength of a nation or a raw tribal thing. It could even be your blood talking. If there is any chance at all of your being descended from Namibia Your blood will remember that.

It could also mean since you get a trigger of immigration or emigration when you hear that word.... That people will either come out of Namibia or move into Namibia.
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

mrsdavid1975 wrote:Sometimes my inner voice speaks to me in foreign tongue. .. And sometimes it gives me words that sound like emotion. Does that make sense?? I think Namibia for you could be one of a few things. It is either the sound influencing a power sound for you. When you hear the word Namibia it can symbolize a strength of a nation or a raw tribal thing. It could even be your blood talking. If there is any chance at all of your being descended from Namibia Your blood will remember that.

It could also mean since you get a trigger of immigration or emigration when you hear that word.... That people will either come out of Namibia or move into Namibia.
Interesting... Blood talking. I don't think so for now at least. :mrgreen:

What I don't understand is... In my very first post in this thread, remember about the CEO and death and number 48?

Well, the CEO is still alive and the stock price is doing well which I don't understand. Why put an intensive energy as a way to tell me that the CEO will die and the stock prices will hit rockbottom.

I simply do not understand this...

Last week,I experienced a similar energy and I could "sense" in the morning the need to email and remind this person about my document. During the morning, I "sensed" the need to write him and tell him to upload the document on the web ,so I could have a look and verify and give my thumbs up on it.

Well, the document arrived home this Monday,and when I opened it ,it was incorrectly filled and I contacted the person for corrections.

It seems at least, I got something correct from the energy I sensed on Friday.

Question...

Is Divine planning important?

I don't understand the CEO example... What was the purpose of making me feel things and then nothing unfolds concerning the information I had to sense.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Death was probably leading you to know your own ties to this person would break. The death of a connection , not a person. Although I have had premonitions of things a couple of years in advance before. .. But almost every time I have a precognitive symbol of something , it ends up manifesting within 48 hours.

Death could mean death to the investment , but mainly when I sense death , it is never shown as death. It is shown symbolically. Usually death in any symbolism represents a change or a break in a relationship.

Start keeping a journal of how your mind receives premonition symbolism and information. ...

I saw the twin tower happen in a dream. The way I saw it was I was looking at a wall .. The wall was against a body of water ... I saw a huge wall with buildings .. And a plane came in and struck the building and I was in the water. There were children in the building so I ran to help them get out. Myself and others were dragging kids out and lining them up to leave the building. The feeling I got from the dream let me know it was important ... 2 days later I was talking to a friend on the Internet and someone else said " hey are you watching the news????" " a plane hit the twin towers". I said. Omg. Kids. And then when I turned on the news , there was a group running from a building .. The news person was describing that there was a day care in the building on one of the lower floors and that the children had made it out safe as far as they could tell. And firefighters were on the scene to begin rescuing all the people they could.

I've also dreamt of earthquakes , and things such as how my grandmother will pass. Sometimes we are given information we can do nothing with. It simply allows us to be mentally prepared and to reinforce the fact that we do indeed have the power to tap into a central knowledge. ... And EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ... Is connected in some way. Even if you don't know a person personally.

I believe with your being new to the informations, death was a way to grab your attention. I believe it didn't mean he was going to die but that was the way you needed to feel an emotion to show you what the feeling is you get when something important is to happen for you or others you know. The key is that feeling. Remember it. And it will help you with future connections and informations you will receive. 48 to me means 4+ 8 = 12. 1+ 2=3. The number three is a number representing a combined effort , working together. ... It can symbolize a unity. To me this means you are finally tapping into the oneness of the universe that allows you to " download " information. What you must remember is what you can pull from, you can also push to. The information can be given as well. Be sure you think positively in order to contribute to that universal tie. We need all the positivity we can get.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Oh. I just realized. Maybe it was telling you 48 hours. Hah.
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

mrsdavid1975 wrote:Death was probably leading you to know your own ties to this person would break. The death of a connection , not a person. Although I have had premonitions of things a couple of years in advance before. .. But almost every time I have a precognitive symbol of something , it ends up manifesting within 48 hours.

Death could mean death to the investment , but mainly when I sense death , it is never shown as death. It is shown symbolically. Usually death in any symbolism represents a change or a break in a relationship.

Start keeping a journal of how your mind receives premonition symbolism and information. ...

I saw the twin tower happen in a dream. The way I saw it was I was looking at a wall .. The wall was against a body of water ... I saw a huge wall with buildings .. And a plane came in and struck the building and I was in the water. There were children in the building so I ran to help them get out. Myself and others were dragging kids out and lining them up to leave the building. The feeling I got from the dream let me know it was important ... 2 days later I was talking to a friend on the Internet and someone else said " hey are you watching the news????" " a plane hit the twin towers". I said. Omg. Kids. And then when I turned on the news , there was a group running from a building .. The news person was describing that there was a day care in the building on one of the lower floors and that the children had made it out safe as far as they could tell. And firefighters were on the scene to begin rescuing all the people they could.

I've also dreamt of earthquakes , and things such as how my grandmother will pass. Sometimes we are given information we can do nothing with. It simply allows us to be mentally prepared and to reinforce the fact that we do indeed have the power to tap into a central knowledge. ... And EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ... Is connected in some way. Even if you don't know a person personally.

I believe with your being new to the informations, death was a way to grab your attention. I believe it didn't mean he was going to die but that was the way you needed to feel an emotion to show you what the feeling is you get when something important is to happen for you or others you know. The key is that feeling. Remember it. And it will help you with future connections and informations you will receive. 48 to me means 4+ 8 = 12. 1+ 2=3. The number three is a number representing a combined effort , working together. ... It can symbolize a unity. To me this means you are finally tapping into the oneness of the universe that allows you to " download " information. What you must remember is what you can pull from, you can also push to. The information can be given as well. Be sure you think positively in order to contribute to that universal tie. We need all the positivity we can get.
I re-read this thread again.

Last month in October, I went for a job interview and she said she would get back to me. Weeks went by and I never thought about this job again. Interestingly, I could sense and even see( job lady from above interview) her face during unexpected moments when I was completely focused on the matter at hand. I sensed she was looking for some vacancies where she could fit me.

Last Friday she left me a voicemail saying exactly what I had been feeling! She had been looking for vacancies at the clients they have so I could gain experience.

Another event that fascinates me a lot happened a few months ago. Basically, I felt that a Football player was going transfer to another team. A few days later , the media had written rumors of the player moving to the new club.

Is it possible to control this "gift"? I don't know how to handle this and whenever I try following suggestions off the internet, it never works.

You know, I never made any attempts to receive this information, neither about my job interview lady nor about the Football player. I don't even meditate!

Does the higher self override any decisions I can make on this planet?

I knew nothing about the stock market till something just made me start and it lead me to the right company. The big question is then, if it knew of this company then why did it not get me started in January 2015? - I could have bought lot of shares and Next year be a millionare. That way I could have paid off my student loan.

It is a bit anoying when you are able to feel so many things and yet not receive any answers on your questions for what you are experiencing.
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

Yesterday I was told by my sister that she sold her shares. Interestingly, The days prior to that event, I felt like a robot and performing calculations to calculate the profit on her number of shares. I never consciously focused on this and it automatically was delivering the calculation process as a hint.

Another event, is that my sister is taking a bakery course. As far as two years ago, I was feeling and many times feeling the sensation of her taking bakery however, when I consciously tried focusing on the feeling and what it could mean, it feels like the entire sensation with its meaning is cleared from my mind from consciously focusing and what it could mean.

I think some days before she actually started the bakery course, I was feeling the sensation with its own "intelligence" suggesting something without letting me consciously focusing on the sensation.

This is a tough question to translate from pure sensation into letters...

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? - You feel a sensation with its own information being flashed in your mind and when you consciously try focusing to understand what is happening in the process of that sensation and what it means, it is cleared from your mind?

And then no matter how much you try to remember the sensation, it is gone.

I am sorry if I am spamming my own thread with questions that might not make sense to you as a reader however I don't know where to ask for help or alternatively find that even other people experienced this kind of experiences.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”