How to Channel...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Moonface

How to Channel...

Post by Moonface »

Any tips on how to channel/center in on psychic dreams or visions?
I'm just wondering if there are techniques I can do to bring on premonitions about things.
I often have dreams, warnings for myself or others. But I'd like to be able to choose what I get the answers to.
Sometimes I don't want to see or know the things I know. And other times I want to know things but I cant see them.
They are always in such crazy ways too. Nothing ever direct and straight forward lol ( I know that I may not be able to change).
Anywho, suggestions would be great. :mrgreen:
raynelae

Re: How to Channel...

Post by raynelae »

Well, first off, you will recieve intuition guidance whenever you *need* it. The Source/God/your Spirit Guides/Angels will send you dreams or premonitions when you need them. They know when you need guidance, and that is when you will get it. The best way, in my opinion, to start tapping into your intuition easier is daily meditation and chakra healing. 15 minutes a day of meditation should help you a lot. I've found I become much more "psychic" around the full moon, so if you're wanting guidance on a certain thing (such as what choice to make in life, etc.) you might want to ask your spirit guides/God/whatever for guidance on that specific topic a day or two before the full moon. Pay attention to any signs you recieve or any feelings you get. Of course you can do this whenever you need to, but it's easier to tap into your intuition at the full moon, for me anyways. Hope this helped and if you have any more questions, just ask!
Bright blessings, :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Moonface

Re: How to Channel...

Post by Moonface »

My intuition is usually on point. Around any time, awake or alseep. But these "visions" or whatever I get when I sleep I just want to learn to control them better but I'll take you advise I will do some daily meditating. It seems to be the answer I receive to a lot of questions I have on here.
Thank you

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”