help for niece

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
[White Orchid]

help for niece

Post by [White Orchid] »

niece is a very young age 4 and has been not sleeping of late due to the lost souls talking to her at all times of the day and night one in particular his name is Ladin she is too young to have a concept on death yet. my sister is worried as she wakes at all times in the night saying they wake her up very upset. my sister asks who wakes u up the people they are talking to me. I was on the phone to my sister last night and Hayley woke up cry i asked to speak to her. the conversation below is as follows

"Hello aunty's girl. What is the matter?."
" I scared"
"What scares you darling"
" The darks They wake me up. (Hayley then told her mother that Ladin is here now )

She then seemed to calm....

"I asked her who is Ladin"
"He is my best friend aunty (very happy tone in voice at this time) He was dead and then he came alive again, but he is lost and cant find his way to his house anymore." (changed to very concerned )

I asked Hayley is he a big boy? to this Hayley told me no he is big like me. Hayley then laughed and told me he is sitting on her bike.

5 min went past just trying to talk about things before she said ill be back. My sister got back on the phone we talked for about 1min and she said hang on " Hayley what are you doing" Hayley was at the front door closing it told her mother the darks are out there and the want to talk to me but told them i tired see you in the morning OK. I asked my sister to ask if they are always there and Hayley said they don't go to bed mummy. they stay wake.

Hayley then said it is because my colour is purple it took my all night to think why she would say this i conclude it to be her aura colour I think she can see the dead.

I want to know a bit more on this and how to help her sleep my mother is going to put reiki symbols up for protection i have started reading books on crystal in the last 5mths as mum got me a great book. Is there a crystal that will help with this any info would great.

kind regards
White Orchid
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

The best way to help her is to find someone who also has the ability and have them teach her how to use it as well as how to protect herself.

As for what to do right now, I would make it to where her room is protected or maybe even talk to Ladin(the adults, all of you) and see if he can help keep the others away. Simply tell him that she'd going to learn how to help him, but first she has to learn how to help him.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

My advice would be to protect her with a piece of jewellery as well as an ornament in her room, an excellent piece would be something of comfort, a teddy bear, etc...

Fill it with protective, light loving energies, the same for the jewellery and do your own personal dedication and protection ritual and that should keep negative energies at bay.

Then there is the question of what to do about a "good" but interfering spirit, in which case communication is probably the best option both for the spirit to understand and move on and to bring calm to the little girl.

Of course make sure you tell the girl that the stuff you are giving her will keep her safe, i feel it will have a psychological effect as well as a magickal one and could lead to her controlling her own ability as well.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

My grandmother laced sage into my teddy bear.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”