Finally Found my Spirit Guide!

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Klia

Finally Found my Spirit Guide!

Post by Klia »

Just wanted to share with everyone about my experience. Hopefully this helps the people still trying to find theirs.

For weeks I've been trying to find my spirit guide through meditations, prayers, etc. I was starting to become a little concerned and I wanted to just give up. But this is an important thing and a big deal for each person so I wasn't going to give up, I was just going to wait it out, try harder, and just wait some more. So in the meantime, I would play with my pendulum like normal, asking it yes, no, and maybe questions. And whenever I asked it what my name wasn't, my mind came up with Rebeka. I didn't think anything of it, since I was just playing around and wanting to see the movement for each answer and to see if it was moving correctly.

Well, I went to a fair and there was a lecture on "How to Find Your Spirit Guide". I couldn't wait to get into that room! The woman had everyone meditate for a minute or two. First we breathed slowly, then imagined a white light surrounding us (individually). On top of that light was a purple light for spirituality. And on top of the purple light was a blue light for intuition. She asked us to clear our minds and ask ourself "who is my spirit guide?" The name Rebeka popped into my head before I even finished the question. Then we asked ourself what they looked like. This was tricky because at first I saw a bearded man, but he slowly turned into a female. She was young, about 16 years old, long thin, straight brown hair, pale, thick eyebrows, freckles, and just beautiful. Lastly, we had to ask what advice our spirit guide had for us. And again before I could even finish the question, she said "stay beautiful, calm down".

Some people in the room had more than one spirit guide, others didn't see any, and some had animal spirit guides. We all shared what we saw and it just made me believe in this so much because everyone saw something different and just the fact that this worked for most people. I was thrilled. And I hope to communicate with Rebeka more. Ask her why she picked me, how long she's been with me, etc.

Let me know if you have questions! :flyingwitch:
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
DPhoenix

Re: Finally Found my Spirit Guide!

Post by DPhoenix »

That's pretty exciting! Congrats!
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

Yay, I'm excited for you. I don't think I've properly found mine yet. I was thinking of giving up, but because of your post I'll keep trying.

Blessed be
Klia

Post by Klia »

Thanks guys!

Altairtigris, I was just like you. How long have you been trying? I'm an impatient person - and so is my spirit guide because they kept interrupting me! ha. Maybe she was trying to give me a taste of my own medicine. I get discouraged easily and I was not expecting to find my spirit guide so soon. The best advice I could give you is meditate (which I'm keeping up on your other thread about meditation), pray, and wait. Look for signs, it could be anything. The woman who lectured on it with me suggested writing. If you write over and over and over, about anything, your spirit guide could show up. It could be in a word you misspelled, a few letters making up a name, anything that your mind makes up could be your spirit guide talking to you. She also said that if your handwriting started looking not so neat and not like your normal writing, that could be a sign.

I found this site to be helpful

http://annasayce.com/enlist-the-help-of ... it-guides/
hayal

Post by hayal »

Hi there Klia!!! Im so excited for u congrats!!must b an awesome feeling...i havent found mine. Actually i havent tried so hard. Im impatient too so i need some more time i guess. Have u talked with her since then??

Blessed be x
)m00nLit 0wL(
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

I've been trying since a couple of days before Samhain. Not everyday though because I haven't had chance. I tried the YouTube one that Vervain I think put up. It worked to a point. I had a white wolf by the fireplace and she was very real. When it got to the part where your spirit guide walks through the door I couldn't quite make them out and when they said their name it was very muffled. I don't think it helped that my other half chose that moment to stumble out of bed and go to the toilet though, it disturbed my meditation :D
Thanks for the other advice. I'll try the writing.

Blessed be
Klia

Post by Klia »

Hayal, no I haven't talked to her since that day but I need to!!! I haven't had the time to myself to contact her. I feel like spirit guides need to be contacted in a professional, ceremonial matter. Not just "hey what's up!?" ha. That's just me though.

Altairtigris, that's when I first started researching spirit guides. That meditation video sounds really interesting. Do you have the link or know the thread it was in? I'll try to find it if you don't know. But having the spirit guide walk through the door just sounds amazing. Meditation gets hard for me because my brain is like "oh hey, hey! think of this, now think of that, blah blah." So do you listen to music when you meditate? What's a good way to calm down your mind so you can focus?
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#

doesn't post as a link it's Meet your spirit guide- a guided meditation by Lilian Eden. I just have to have complete silence and it has to be as dark as possible. It won't work for everyone but I listen to Breaking Benjamin for about half an hour before I meditate, it seems to get all the 'thinking' out of my system haha.

Blessed be
Klia

Post by Klia »

Haha. Wonder if I should listen to Godsmack then, to get everything out of my system ;)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”