Guardian Demon??

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
xXxGrigorixXx

Guardian Demon??

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

Ever since i was little there was always a shadow figure it changes from time to time from a shadow to a demonic looking teen boy with claws and fangs called Kellen he never harms me or my family and he keeps me safe, gives me advice but i know for a fact he's not an angel or a dead relative. whats your opinions of him should he stay around or should i banish him ? :?
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Midnight_Raven_96

Re: Guardian Demon??

Post by Midnight_Raven_96 »

This intrigues me, cause I've always wanted this to happen to me. If I were you, I'd keep him around, dont think hes your friend, find out his motives and use him to your advantage. Experiment with him, this information could be quite helpful to us witches. :) I feel like you're really lucky. Sounds like something I've always wanted around. Lol.
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

he's protective gentle and honest in his intentions i can sense him i'm an empath and a medium. i've used him before when my visions become cloudy he gives me clarity he helps me with my divination .
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Midnight_Raven_96

So he's good, just more of a darker type? That's interesting, mostly cause people like that are hard to find, let alone spirits, im sure. Have you tried simply asking him why he helps you so much? Also, if you're conversing with a Demon/Guardian, I would think it'd be good to ask him stuff, like what the afterlife is really like. Lol. This is just me though, I'm a curious and knowledge seeking guy.
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

i asked him he found me when i was little i got lost on the astral planes and he found me and decided to stay with me as he said he has no wear to belong so he's now my guide
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Midnight_Raven_96

Ask him what he is? Where he comes from? Im extremely curious about this. Lol.
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

hehe its ok , he cant remember what happened to him and all he knew was dead and he was a demon
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Midnight_Raven_96

Hmm....this raises some other thoughts. Is it alright if I private message you about this?
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

sure
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

It's probably my Christian upbringing that's causing me to say this... BE VERY VERY CAREFUL! There are a variety of entities out there, some good, some bad and some neutral. Interacting with actual demons is a very, very dangerous thing so please please please be as careful as possible. I'm hoping that the entity you're dealing with is good or at the very least neutral.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

I Know i've had more than enough experience dealing with the down right Ancient and down right dangerous demons
but still living by a lay line doesn't help i get all sorts coming through .
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:but still living by a lay line doesn't help i get all sorts coming through .
Do you have some good protection/shielding spells? If not you might want to check out some of the spells people have put in their book of shadows. Just as a common courtesy you might want to ask to use it before just using it.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

I Have a protection spell and a barrier in place but the barrier is only a proximity one so i know when something nasty enters my imediate location . i'm still new to this so i need to ask you guys for some more protection spells .
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:I Have a protection spell and a barrier in place but the barrier is only a proximity one so i know when something nasty enters my imediate location . i'm still new to this so i need to ask you guys for some more protection spells .
What type of magic do you practice? I created one for the Guardians of the Watchtowers (Archangels). I'll post it if you feel a connection to angels. I also have a shaman protection spell I use to ask protection from animal spirits & Morrigan.

I don't practice Kitchen or fae magic (I haven't studied those yet) but if you practice one of those maybe someone on the forums can help you out.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

I practice Dream Magick , Healing And i'm learning to work with Arch Angels, i can connect with them but i've only just started learning how to work with them.
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”