Worse than The Tower Card...

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
RedRavenFox

Worse than The Tower Card...

Post by RedRavenFox »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-dButYcv14
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
SapphireRoad

Re: Worse than The Tower Card...

Post by SapphireRoad »

If the squirrel is XXIII I wonder what would be XXII ?

Lol

reminds me of a joke

If your predictions about 21st December 2012 were not fulfilled, don't worry, it's not the end of the world.

As for your readings by the way, I love the tower. Whenever I hear phrases like All along the watchtower, Hightower and anything with the word tower, I like it within some nostalgic subfeelings.
What does it say about me?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

Okay. I would say that with the tower you thrive on a) some upheaval. “If there’s change let it be big. Let’s start over and build from the bottom up. B) I would say you dont necessary start drama but you will resolve it.

That’s just my guess from a one card.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hmm, I think it's already 3 years that I really like to hear the word 'tower' and would like to have it somehow manifested in life.
I fancied to move from flat into a house but now I think it is somewhat cool to live in "towers reaching up to the sky".

What could it mean as a personality attribute like that?
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

Do you feel too grounded? Too rooted in reason? Do you express yourself artistically and when/if do you take risks? Do you experience enjoyment fully?

This may be either a way to do that if you are too grounded or a way to finally fulfill a path you began and which will a summit.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yeah I'd like to have everything arranged in a fashion that only meaningful endeavours would stay in my life - to be fulfilled - actively
RedRavenFox wrote: or a way to finally fulfill a path you began and which will a summit.
it makes me perplexed that every attempt requires planning and patience
I renounced on making big changes expecting that things are just supposed to "grow ripe"
perhaps not the best attitude?
barker

Post by barker »

I need a mountain to climb. But, before I need a mountain to climb, I need a world that respects itself. This reminds me of September 11. The world was love that day (I think that is a necessary foundation). It couldn't get any worse than "me and my thoughts are bad" - ha!

edit: In case you think I need that repeated, no i don't. What to do to stop it the reichstag building from falling again? You need to look at both examples, Germany, and Manhattan. That's right, "no government money!" Tax: the word literally means "fare" and "fare" literally means "do." Farewell, mr bin laden,, You were a kindly young chap.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Honestly I'm really sick and tired of humbling myself to that extent that I would need to beg people to let me do the exorcist's job.

re 11 september: I've noticed that when there is someone's birthday and we parted with mutual hate or unsettled things, bad things occur to me as if they were to get their mother****ing birthday gift this way.
this 11th sept. I've seen as "anniversary" of a bad event with a lot of irritation in the air, we even had hassles on this forum just on that very day.
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

SL wrote:
it makes me perplexed that every attempt requires planning and patience
I renounced on making big changes expecting that things are just supposed to "grow ripe"
perhaps not the best attitude?
I don't know if that's necessarily a bad attitude. I empathize with the feelings of climbing and getting nowhere....now.
After having horrible "tween" years, I began getting a lot of things I truly wanted without working for them. I would get what I manifested almost immediately i.e., jobs, relationships, etc. That isn't the best way either believe or not. I never appreciated the big things in front of me at the time. I squandered opportunities, I took things for granted. Had I learned to let things grow ripe I might not being in some of the situations I am now.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Well, it's sugar and whip all the way, or perhaps in English you would say heaven and hell.
You go too much left you hate yourself for that, you go too much right you blame yourself for that.

Yeah when you're getting easily what you wish for it's getting so surreal like in a dream and feels a bit empty too.
Seems like we can use the polarity dance in our advantage too. If I get it correctly, you were working hard with little results, then something changed and you were getting what you wanted easily - perhaps at the moment of the shift you just stopped to care? I mean no results, ok, I don't care, I'll take it easy... I can see something like that stirring the laws of polarities to go the other way.

Some would say it'd be wise to live in balance but life, being a constant struggle for the polarity rebalance is never really at peace, always over-burns the other way just as we can't really keep the pencil balanced at its carbonic tip to stay idle forever.

Return to “Tarot Talk”