The Wolf Deck of Tarot Cards

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
androsan

The Wolf Deck of Tarot Cards

Post by androsan »

Namaste, EUTM members. It has been quite a while since I was last here. Dare say it was college when I was last here. But I digress. Let me get to the point here:

I am not very spiritually attuned. As such, a single tarot reading can drain me. I just performed a back to back tarot reading, and I am now feeling very...calm. Lucid, almost. I don't' know if it is because of the clear quartz crystal I used, or if it is something else. But again, I digress. The issue I wish to address is why my tarot readings are usually quite accurate. I've yet to get a miss on my tarot readings, and I have done quite a few over the past five years. My questions are below, numbered for convenience:

1) What is the spiritual drain caused by tarot readings, when you follow a shamanic/animistic/native american-centered path, and are not very spiritually attuned/aware?

2) What are some of your experiences with tarot readings, and have you experienced a shockingly accurate streak?

3) And have any of you heard of the Wolf Tarot card Deck?

I would appreciate some replies, but I understand if others wish to reflect on these writings I have made for their own process. I thank you. Namaste.

--androsan/Kami
jujupanda

Re: The Wolf Deck of Tarot Cards

Post by jujupanda »

well it can be draining because your using your energy for the reading

Return to “Tarot Talk”