Chills

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

*correction*
I have viewed your history and cannot see any true threats there so I'm not certain of why. Well, no threats I would expect you to follow through with, but I'm prepared none the less as I always am, no offense I just prepare for the worst and hope for the best, if you expect the worst all suprises are good ones in their own way.

Also, some people that are here have expressed their dislike of the dark arts, which may have initially caused some guarded approach to you. I have dabbled myself when I was younger and have decided there are better ways to get things but I retain the knowledge and experiences as you never know what you may need later in life.

I will not apologize however, as I do not have the full story. I do not know if it is warranted.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

You're ok Mister Judge :P

I don't think we should be politically correct. Magic is magic. Neither dark nor light. Only as balanced as the user.

To me there is no such thing as good or evil. Just existence
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

agreed, but one is still accountable for their actions, regardless of how you perceived them. Perception is reality for so many people it blinds them from the truth. Good and Evil are perspectives and should be discarded as lies as they are things created by society to make others conform. "The Truth will out" as the say. It is only a matter of time. Truth lies in the middle where one discards the notion of right and wrong and looks at it as the gods say to look at it,"and it harm none". Simple, in a very complex way, but simple enough.

Sorry, I'm ranting and this isn't my thread so I'll stop now.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Its ok...we are giving valid points to young readers. ^-^
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

What you believe is good or bad is all in your religion and moral values...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Not necessarily...Some of us are special cases
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Imalorki wrote:Not necessarily...Some of us are special cases
ME ME ME ME ME She is talking about me.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

And me. I see no evil, nor good. Though some things please and displease me.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”