One heck of a premonition

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
kgwitch

One heck of a premonition

Post by kgwitch »

Since I was very little I have been having visions of different moments in time (past, future, into other rooms). First they came in my sleep, then I began to have them when awake. Usually I see quite violent awful things but being able to help on occasion enables me to cling to the bright side of my gift. But recently I saw something incredible, my son. I'm going to have a child in the future and he's going to be incredible. I don't know why I felt the need to tell you guys this, but isn't it marvelous!? :D

Blessed be
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

It is! How old was he in your vision? Did you talk to him?
elicit

Re: One heck of a premonition

Post by elicit »

kgwitch wrote:Since I was very little I have been having visions
forgive me but has any of visions come true my friend
Never Let Your Past Rule Your Future
Be who you are not what others want to see
Every action has a reaction
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

^ Yes, the majority of them.

He was about 5 or 6 and a did talk to him, but to be honest I can't remember what about.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

well I hope that vision comes to be reality.
redrockwolf

Premonition

Post by redrockwolf »

I've had similar experiences, often, in my life.

I remember, in November of 1997, I had a dream of twins: a boy and a girl. I even saw their names. One year later, I conceived. I began having the dreams, again, at that time, of the boy and girl. Then, I miscarried. And the dreams changed. I only dreamed about the girl. I found out, later, that I was still pregnant. And I ended up having a girl. If my dreams were any indication, I'd conceived a boy and a girl, then lost the boy. My daughter looks exactly as she did in all the dreams I had, and her personality is even like the child from my dreams.

I do believe in premonitions. You could wait awhile to have that child in your dream. Or it could happen immediately. But I think it will happen. :D
miss chevious555

Post by miss chevious555 »

I too dreamed of my daughter before she was born! It wansn't until she was about 2 years old that I realized it was her that I had dreamed of so many times before! But once I made the connection, the dreams stopped.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”