Does anyone know this place?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
heartj00

Does anyone know this place?

Post by heartj00 »

I believe I have traveled to this place but I do not know where it is. I only know vaguely what I remember. I have been there a lot like weekly but never remember much. Most of what I remember are feelings so it's difficult to describe.

It was not on earth, the sky was different, I want to say it was pink or peach. There is a large campus or library. Some sort of educational hub is how it was described to me. It is very near a beach with very high waves. When I was there it as very busy and I was told people come from all over. There were other people from earth there and they spoke through telepathy (simple things no conversations), there were some people who were there but I could not see but "saw" through my senses.

I know it's vague but it's been driving me crazy. I found this message board through internet searches and thought maybe someone here has been ther?
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Sounds interesting, maybe I'll travel there and try to gather more information. But surely not in the next few weeks. So who did you ask there? Are you able to communicate telepathically, too? Will they refuse talking in another way? Could you just ask some more about it?

I already have a very vivid imagination on this place.
MagikalLibra87

Post by MagikalLibra87 »

I have dreams like that all the time,
but if its travelling like u say....
Maybe its a dream? could be either but if you are infact travellimg there then i think iv been there too, but iv always passed it off as a dream. i have been to lots of places that feel extremly real in my dreams, maybe iv been travelling without knowing it.I posted this in dreaming and sleep issues and someone told me that they dont think so, im confused now. can you mistake travelling for dreams??? :(
xxx
Thorn Healer

Re: Does anyone know this place?

Post by Thorn Healer »

there is a plane in the astral world called the Akashic records which is an acumulation of all thoughts and ideas that were ever created and that are to be created in the future. When a person astral projects there (either by dream of controlled projection) there are several ways someone can percieve this world and one of those ways is by it transforming into a massive librabry with a book on every subject one could ever imagine. maybe that's where you travelled to. :)

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”