Vibrations?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
AfootFuzzball

Vibrations?

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Every guide I read on astral travel says something about vibrations, but never gives a clear description of it, what are the vibrations that are supposed to happen?
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

None of ya'll have an answer?
Frost

Post by Frost »

Vibration has rarely happened to me, and I have projected for many years. One thing I do suggest is that you take it easy. When I look at people's story on trying to project it seems that alot of them are stuck because they think too much of the little things that the guides on AP says they shall do - paralyse that, vibrate that. The easiest way is to tell yourself before bed that you shall astral project that night, and you will. You will go to sleep first, but you will be drawn out.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I've rarely felt the 'vibration' stage myself. If I do begin to notice something unusual, I tend not to pay too much attention to it, as I've discovered focusing on it for too long will result in me losing where I was at...and for me it's rather difficult to get back into it that same day.
level

Re

Post by level »

Hello AfootFuzzball

During my meditations I have achieved many things and the vibrations are part of it. But, let’s concentrate specifically on the vibrations. First of I have to say that there are few stages/ levels when it comes down to energy manipulations. Like you I read every book I could get my hands on to familiarize myself with possible ways to achieve out of body experience. The first exercise that I did after practicing it for two weeks brought me to a vibration state, which felt like wire humming trough out my body. But the nature of the exercise was to control those vibrations and distribute them trough out your body. So that’s what I did, forgetting my initial drive to achieve an OBE. This proved to me that meditation is a legit path to walk that has the potential within to take me beyond the world that I knew.

Later in life after countless meditation sessions I ultimately have gone further than those initial vibrations. Where the vibrations are much different than the one that I first encountered. They are chaotic and very hard to master. I knew I had discovered a gold mine but I was afraid that this is the stage just before our soul separates from the physical body. So I have been taking my time with them. I can reach this stage almost every time that I desire. The feeling that you get is billions of needles running from every direction within our body in a chaotic order. Your mind is awake but you cannot move any part of our body. To tell you the truth I don’t know even if I breathe when in that state. Something to check next time that I reach it. I have reached this state almost 20 times. I have few theories about the state and the most recent one is that I reach a level where I can feel the atoms in my body firing to transfer energy from one cell to the next. It is the most logical explanation. Those lighting firings between atoms are the needles that I feel.

Here I have to say that I was introduced to an ascended Master few years back and he has been showing me different techniques to achieve OBE’s and AP’s that are far more complex than the one that I still try to master. The last time I tried to play with it I was brought back by a spirit that told me to leave it to the natural way. Aka Death. Plus I have the alternative path that does not require that approach. But I still think that within the needles path is nested the potential to mastering energy flow and so much more.

Hope that this helps in resolving the matter at hand.
Cheers.
I love Infinity, where we get to loose our self and catch whats important to us.
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Thanks you guys. This has been pretty helpful.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.---------- Ralph Waldo Emerson

=====Carpe Diem=====
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

That's a awakening/awakened Kundalini. Its a good sign.
soakedinmoonwater

Post by soakedinmoonwater »

i have been to this vibrating state. last time i intended on journeying (suppose not different/separate from a/p) i got this pulling feeling from my head, my whole scull and teeth especially feel very... intense, i dont know how else to describe it, and everything is shaking forcefully, i have been to this state many times before but not intentionally, and like i said, the last time it happened i was intentionally trying to travel...
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

:D

I've never read a guide about how to travel, but I most certainly hit the vibrations stage. That's normally the proof for me I reached the point to let go and start travelling. Nice :) Just experienced proofed, I didn't know that's the way it should be "according to the books" ^^
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

I feel the vibrations. Sometime I start to itch from them :shock:
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
James

Post by James »

I'm not sure exactly but I think I've had the 'vibrations'. I wasnt planning on traveling (I gave up cuz i was too frustrated lol), or meditating jus got to bed, and heard some noise, got scared (theres a lot of negative spirits in our house) and just chanted, well sang a mantra.
The fear always goes but this time my feet started...'vibrating' i guess, like the particles were yeh, vibrating. Soon my hands, and then my whole body was thrumming, I kept singing, and then my vision was rly foggy, like a white mist. It was completely dark and I remembered my dad always went on abt 'dont meditate at night' & spirits, so I stopped.
So yeah, sorry for getting carried away, but does the 'particles vibrating/thrumming' describe the vibration stage?
little_spirits

Re: Vibrations?

Post by little_spirits »

I feel vibrations too, and to me they feel like those "pins and needles" you get if your foot falls asleep or something like that. :?
Kei Kawazu

Post by Kei Kawazu »

sounds to me from level, that the vibrations are like the UV rays in our body in a way. http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html this shows how our bodies use UV rays scientifically, and now based on how another person said they get itchy, it might be cells that are not at one with the cells around them so they have trouble adjusting perhaps to the vibrations at first. i remember i got itchy before when i tried to astral, itchy like everywhere, so i took a shower then a nap then something odd happened lol.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

So, the ability of emitting light of some molecules is saying/proving/meaning what?

UV rays in the body normally just causes sunburns or cancer not vibration. Feeling vibrations and itchy is more likely produced by the brain, when some areals shut down and others are highly funtioning. You loose the feeling of your body boundaries (areal of body boundaries and location is shutting down) this leads to failures in the sense of balance. Now this sense needs to be reinterpreten, this can lead to vibrations, falling or waves.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”