dreams

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Elemental

dreams

Post by Elemental »

If you dream of someone and go on an adventure w. them, does that person have the same dream as you, or do they never dream of it. Are we always dreaming on a unified plane or is every single persons dream in their own world?
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

sometimes...sometimes not.

I had a dream that my life husband(there are no ruddy names for what he is to me...boyfriend seems too...diminutive) and I got warped to this one realm and we had an adventure and got soul married while we were covered in SOOT!

I asked him if he dreamed anything and he had the same dream.

But on the other hand...I had a dream I was on an adventure with him and my friend Andrew about something...and neither had the dream though it was so real...

I guess it just depends on what you dream and such

sorry I'm not much help
kennyk66

Post by kennyk66 »

I think you can't answer this question generally. It always depends on the circumstances and the kind of dream. If two persons share a lot and spend much time together, it's likely that they also have similar dreams or even the same dream. Some people connect on a higher level and this can't be explained by science.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I agree, I just gave one of my experiences

lol
AP670
Banned Member

Re: dreams

Post by AP670 »

Elemental wrote:If you dream of someone and go on an adventure w. them, does that person have the same dream as you, or do they never dream of it. Are we always dreaming on a unified plane or is every single persons dream in their own world?
Some time only one person needs the message. Some times the others do to.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”