Could I have met her is astral projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
mudnpool

Could I have met her is astral projection

Post by mudnpool »

Well it is said that we astral project every night when we sleep and wake up unconscious of the happening but can remember it as a vague dream. Well the other day I was working and I was walking through the grocery store and then I saw this girl and we caught eye with echo her and we both just stood there looking at each other very confused. I felt a warm feeling of friend ship with in this stare. We both were smiling at each other content. I felt Like I have know her from some were and had a great time with her before. I could tell she was thinking the very exact thing. We both went to speak, but were unsure of if we knew each other. It was the most peculiar thing. But then we both went different ways just very confused thinking we knew each other. She was a stunning looking too. Do you think it is a possibility I met her during a projection and had an adventure with her? I never felt anything like that before
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

mudnpool wrote:Well it is said that we astral project every night when we sleep and wake up unconscious of the happening but can remember it as a vague dream.
...Who says that? I've never heard that one before. I am familiar with people who aren't able to control their astral travels, but they wake up feeling extremely tired (they didn't sleep, they were traveling.)

As to your dream, perhaps there does exist a connection with this woman- perhaps that was a dream of a prior life, perhaps that was a dream of a future event... perhaps it was just your subconscious telling you that you feel lonely and desire a deep, spiritual and emotional companionship... I'd just write the dream down and keep it- then see what else comes.

~Bright Blessings~
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

It happend in real life. It was not a dream

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”