growth chant?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
nature_in_control

growth chant?

Post by nature_in_control »

I was just wondering if and where I could get a growth chant,becuase I'm bullied alot becuase I am a small target.
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Patience, young one. You've still yet to finish growing, you are only...14? am I correct? You've a bit to go, if people really pick on you for your small stature, I'm afraid I have no spells to offer you. If this be the will of the Gods, then so shall it be, but I think this proves that you are much bigger a person than those who taunt you. Pray the Gods you become taller, I believe a growth spurt is in order soon. :)
nature_in_control

Re: growth chant?

I can't believe myself lol, and you were right ShadowPheonix, I did get a growth spurt, I'm now nearly 6 feet haha.

Bright Blessings,

Nature in Control
(James)
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

A 12 day growth spurt? How many inches did you grow in 12 days??... I'm sorry to be cynical but wow.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

ok pink...better lay off the mugwort,... lol, where did you pull out these numbers?
the OP was 14, he should be about 18 by now...and for a boy to grow in that time period is no surprise.

Hey Nature...is this height going to get in the way of being a jockey? or...are you still doing that? anyway Huzzah to height!!
many blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
nature_in_control

XD Yeah I'm 18 now, this was an old post I stumbled across yesterday. Hey Firebird, I'm qualified and everything, and it's not about the height anymore so much as weight which is easy for me because I have an eating disorder. It's so far proving difficult because no racehorse trainer wants to take me seriously, but i'm not giving up^^
~*nature_in_control*~

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

firebirdflys wrote:ok pink...better lay off the mugwort,... lol, where did you pull out these numbers?
the OP was 14, he should be about 18 by now...and for a boy to grow in that time period is no surprise.

Hey Nature...is this height going to get in the way of being a jockey? or...are you still doing that? anyway Huzzah to height!!
many blessings, Firebird

LOL I'm so sorry that I didn't notice the OP date hahaha. It's been a very rough few days so you'll have to forgive me. :lol:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”