Healing Heart Potion (for those with a broken heart)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
JaceGem

Healing Heart Potion (for those with a broken heart)

Post by JaceGem »

Recently I discovered that my ex fiance, whom I'd been with a little over 2 years, has moved on and is in a relationship with another person after only having been separated a month. Needless to say it's left me kind of a wreck both emotionally and physically, so I came up with a pretty simple but also tasty potion that will help heal the heart and soothe the mind from any mental anguish left by love lost or even friendships disconnected. Keep in mind this potion is only intended to help the healing process, not to handle it all on its own.

Ingredients
~32 oz water, or less if you'd like it stronger
~3-4 fresh hibiscus flowers, or you can use 1-2 cups of dried petals
~3 or 4 mint leaves, or if you don't like mint you can sub in ginger or honey and get the same effect

Take the hibiscus flowers and mint and place them in the water, preferably placed in a jar with a tight fitting lid on it. Take the jar and a stirring stick outside and stir the potion clockwise very gently, being careful not to tear the flower petals or knock the mint out of the jar. If you wish you may invoke a deity to bless the potion, I personally asked for Aphrodite's aid when making this, and either say or think this incantation a few times:

A heart is broken here in two
and I know not what I should do
to scatter these feelings or gather them up
let healing fill my broken cup

Seal the jar and steep in the sun for several hours until the water has turned a nice clear ruby color, strain the mint and petals out and either chill in the fridge overnight or drink warm.
hummingbird

Re: Healing Heart Potion (for those with a broken heart)

Post by hummingbird »

Thank you, JaceGem.
'love Love as Love loves itself
heal us, broken
stay with us, strength of the Earth'

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”