Can you punish someone without using black magic?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
manshin

Re: Can you punish someone without using black magic?

Post by manshin »

Well first of all there is no black magic. Magic is magic, all that changes is the intent of the user. Instead, I would probably call it baneful or harmful magic.

That said, in my belief system, if I am in the right (and if I'm not sure, I will check with my gods first) then I am free to curse as I see fit. In Korean history, cursing was so prevalent, it had to be outlawed, lol. To be fair, I would wait out the mood - if I'm furious, my first instinct isn't to curse, it's to talk it out, vent, whatever. However, if I'm actually wronged (and it isn't my warped narcissistic trait'd brain making me THINK I've been wronged) then I will get to cursing. If it was legal, I am not afraid to say I would physically try to hurt someone who hurt me. However, I don't need those black marks on my record, so I find magic to be excellent outlet. There is no "energy you put out will return to you" for my world.

There are plenty of people who rightfully deserve to be cursed. Rapists, murderers, etc.

RE: original question, there ARE ways to "punish" those without flat out cursing them. You can bind them, you can bless those around them, etc.
Korean Sorceress/Shaman 만신; witch; Kemetic Orthodoxy
*I do not follow any (Neo)Wiccan beliefs.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I'm into a lot of strays rescue things, I don't do much, but I will repost a dog that needs a home, or if I find a stray animal and I can help it, I do help, I do what I can. Anyway my facebook is full of people who help animals as well, and there is this man in Athens (I live four hours away) who harms stray animals, kicks them badly, kills them, generally he keeps harming them pretty bad, most of them end up dead, and when that woman (who's a fb friend) called the police on him, the officers said "we can do nothing!", while there is an active law of people being persecuted immediately if they harm animals strays or not. Its just that many policemen find it irrelevant, so this man has to be stopped, those animals do not hurt him, he does it out of pure evil, anyway...that's why I was asking, it's not that I wanted to curse someone who insulted me or anything.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I completely understand the anger and frustration you must feel... I love my babies and I fostered rescues to be re-homed for a while... It breaks my heart to see animals in need, they have done absolutely nothing wrong.

Perhaps instead of seeking karma on this man, appeal to St. Francis (patron saint of animals) and ask for him to help protect the animals? Or to work a spell for protection in general?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
AzothPendragon

Post by AzothPendragon »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I'm into a lot of strays rescue things, I don't do much, but I will repost a dog that needs a home, or if I find a stray animal and I can help it, I do help, I do what I can. Anyway my facebook is full of people who help animals as well, and there is this man in Athens (I live four hours away) who harms stray animals, kicks them badly, kills them, generally he keeps harming them pretty bad, most of them end up dead, and when that woman (who's a fb friend) called the police on him, the officers said "we can do nothing!", while there is an active law of people being persecuted immediately if they harm animals strays or not. Its just that many policemen find it irrelevant, so this man has to be stopped, those animals do not hurt him, he does it out of pure evil, anyway...that's why I was asking, it's not that I wanted to curse someone who insulted me or anything.
That is so vile, and disgusting. It makes me want to cry. I love animals also. My wife and I are vegans, and we have rescued animals that were dying or going to die because of neglect. Unfortunately, one sweet little cat and two rats we rescued died, because they were really sick when we got them, but we did give them a good life until they passed on to the other side.
We also rescued a rabbit from a vile stage magician that was neglecting him. The stage magician's assistant said that was his third rabbit that year, because the other two died after a few months! We also have a rat that we got from the pet store to be friends with our rat, Khaos because after his brother, Ninja, died, Khaos was so depressed and lonely he hardly ate.
I can see how you are so frustrated and angry. I am angry, and I live on the other side of the world. I hope he will get arrested soon. One of the best things people can do to get this evil man in jail is to video him abusing an animal, then putting it on the internet. This will cause social pressure on the cops, and they will hopefully arrest him because they don't want to look bad.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I'm into a lot of strays rescue things, I don't do much, but I will repost a dog that needs a home, or if I find a stray animal and I can help it, I do help, I do what I can. Anyway my facebook is full of people who help animals as well, and there is this man in Athens (I live four hours away) who harms stray animals, kicks them badly, kills them, generally he keeps harming them pretty bad, most of them end up dead, and when that woman (who's a fb friend) called the police on him, the officers said "we can do nothing!", while there is an active law of people being persecuted immediately if they harm animals strays or not. Its just that many policemen find it irrelevant, so this man has to be stopped, those animals do not hurt him, he does it out of pure evil, anyway...that's why I was asking, it's not that I wanted to curse someone who insulted me or anything.
After reading that it's nearly impossible for me to tell you not to go ahead and give that horrible disgusting excuse of a human everything he deserves, whatever you decide it may be.

But I can tell you first hand, even if you are doing it for the greater good there are always consequences for your actions (even if that is just being so drained of energies for a few days you can't get outta bed).

All in all it's your choice of what you choose to do, but in my opinion something needs to be done, even if that's a bunch of people standing outside his house until the police HAVE to look into the situation.. if there's enough complaints they can't ignore it.

Dee[HEAVY BLACK HEART]
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

A binding can be done to just prevent the target from doing harm to others, which is like a protective spell only targeted.
Myrth
Greek_Male_Witch

What can I say, I did what I think I should have done, may the Goddess forgive me...
Wandering Warlock

Post by Wandering Warlock »

Its just that many policemen find it irrelevant
This may not necessarily be true. I'm not sure what it's like in Greece, but I know that where I live in many cases, the police's hands are tied due to the law. It's difficult for them to act on what may be legally hearsay. Depending on the nature of the reports, it may take multiple reports for the police to be given any authority to pursue recourse, as there is often room for interpretation.

This may sound terrible in this case, but is it worth the state's resources to watch a man who may harm his dogs when there are other matters which have to do directly with human welfare? This isn't exactly a question of which is ethically more important, but it could be something based strictly on taxpayer priority. And, as it goes, human need will always trump animal need when it comes to distributing resources (which includes time and manpower).

If you do consider taking matters into your own hand by the use of magic, it may be worth considering why you wish to avoid the karma when you may feel you are doing the right thing. This tells me that, in your heart, you know it to be wrong. You have to endeavor to do what you know to be right. And if that includes the karma that goes along with it, which you clearly feel will indeed come, will it not be worth it?
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:What can I say, I did what I think I should have done, may the Goddess forgive me...

I honestly don't think that anyone REALLY blames you.
They are all innocent babies- there is a reason I am going to school to be in he veterinary field.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:What can I say, I did what I think I should have done, may the Goddess forgive me...
As I said in PM, tried to redirect your action. In theory, it worked, my servitor was destroyed in process. Other thing, I performed a "bad habit" removal ritual, like quit smoking, over that man. If don't work, please, let me know, I can continue that way.

I'm sure you have the forgiveness of your Goddess, you are a good man.
Greek_Male_Witch

Ouch...:( sorry for your servitor
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Personally I believe that it would be perfectly fine to stop this excuse for a human any way you can. Someone has to help those helpless animals, they don't deserve to be treated that way.

You could curse him but another thing you could do is bind him from doing any more harm. If you can't get any links to him such as a lock of hair, nail pairings, signature etc (which you probably can't) then take a photo of him. Then make a poppet (you can make a poppet of cloth, or wax etc) then affix the photo to it and with all the will you can muster bind him from doing any more harm to any animal.

This is a situation that is different from just being angry at someone for doing something hurtful or annoying to you, this person needs to be stopped. Are there not any animal rescue associations or groups that you could complain to and they, perhaps, could charge him with cruelty? Although if the police are not interested then that might not work.
Greek_Male_Witch

There are many animals associations, but the local area's association isn't quite willing. Some people are just stupid. I think he is stopped. Don't ask me how, but I kinda now this. А feeling...
Jenny Crow

Post by Jenny Crow »

Let's hope so! If you find out that he's doing it again and you need some help with a working just let us know and I, for one, wouldn't mind helping you.

Blessings to you for caring

Jenny Crow
Greek_Male_Witch

Thank you!!! :)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”