Binding spell- To return one's karma.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
EloquentElephant

Binding spell- To return one's karma.

Post by EloquentElephant »

I felt people should know how to bind those who cause real harm, so here it goes.

At my school, I noticed a kid picking on a few different special needs kids on several different occasions. I talked to the special needs helper about said bully, but nothing happened. At track one day I noticed him pushing one of the kids, and of course I intervened. I found him pushing and threatening another kid the next day. Feeling that it had gone far enough without interference from school faculty, I took matters into my own hands. I talked to the bully, reasoned, and yes, even threatened. Nothing got through. So I turned to magick.

Use this only when all other methods are exhausted, and when you are genuinely concerned for you or someone else's safety. This is not a light spell. Do not use this to "get back at one of your friends," or "keep the annoying kid away." Intention is everything.

Materials-
-Hand mirror
-Assortment of stones, five (protective properties or just random stones)
-Black sharpie
-White candles, 3
-Black thread and white thread
-Salt water
-Oil (I used rosemary infused olive oil- You can use any oil though.)
-Paper, one side colored black one white (sticky note size)
-Small tupperware container with lid (filled with fresh water)

Spell-
1. If your path calls for casting a circle do so.

2. Place the mirror flat on the ground in the center of the circle, or just in front of you.

3. With the sharpie, write the name of the person to be bound in runes (I used the Angelo-Saxon, use what feels right) on the black and in English on the white.

4. Use the black sharpie to inscribe the following runes on your candles, each candle having all three runes on it.
:hailrune: :icerune: :thornrune:

5. Now set the three candles in a triangle around the mirror.

6. Light each candle.

7. Holding the paper, visualize all the bad things the person has done.

8. Now, still visualizing these, fold the paper twice in the way that the white side is on the outside.

9. Now visualize the person you are binding vividly, continue to do this for steps 10 and 11.

10. Using the black thread, wrap this bundle tightly several times, saying something like "with this thread I bind you in your own darkness, may you absorb your own pain and malice," then tie it tightly.

11. Now, using your white thread, wrap it again, saying something like, "with this thread I bind you in purity and joy, so you may find no reason for wrong doing," then tie it tightly again.

12. Feel all of your anger and energy flow into these threads, strengthening the binding.

13. Now set the paper in the center of the mirror, then dip your finger in the oil and draw a circle around it while it sits on the mirror, saying something like "may the oil of the the goddess and god (or your deity/ies) bind you here," visualize the light of the candles flowing into the circle, making it glow with power.

14. Now say something along the lines of "may this mirror reflect all of your karma and negativity back to you."

15. Now, put the tupperware inside the circle of oil and set the paper inside if its water. Put the lid on.

16. Draw the runes from the candles on the lid of the container.

17. I bound the container itself in the white and black thread as well for good measure, but this is just a personal preference.

18. Now, holding the container, still inside the oil circle, say "while this ritual dies, its power remains."

19. Set the tupperware aside for now, extinguishing the candles, saying something like "While these candles are extinguish, their power remains."

20. Now, take the stones you acquired and draw one of these runes on each one: :icerune: :hailrune: :thornrune: :yewrune: :riderune:

21. Now end your circle if you made one, thanking the deity/ies.

22. Go outside and dig a small hole somewhere you will remember, bringing the stones and tupperware with you, as well as the salt water.

23. Place two of the rune stones in the bottom of the hole, then place the tupperware, and then two more, but keep the one shaped similarly to an R (:riderune:).

24. Sprinkle salt water into this hole, then cover it with dirt.

25. Place the :riderune: on top of the hole location, pushing it into the dirt a bit.

26. Sprinkle a bit more salt water, saying something like "may all impurities be washed away. 'Tis my will, so mote it be."

27. Now only time will reveal the results. Mine worked the next day. (If you want the details just ask.)

To release the person:
Dig up the tupperware and cut the threads. Take out the paper, unfold it, and allow it to dry. After it is dried, light the paper on fire in a safe container. Sprinkle the ashes with salt water, then go to a moving source of water (can be your faucet) and pour out the ashes, saying something like "I free you from my grip of oppression, may you be free to your ways. 'Tis my will, so mote it be."
corvidus

Re: Binding spell- To return one's karma.

Post by corvidus »

Kool,
What happened to the 'bully'?
EloquentElephant

The next day I got word that he had come down with a nasty case of pneumonia. A week and a half from that day, when he came back to school, he pushed someone in the hall and was spotted by the principle, and promptly suspended. He is currently pending expulsion after several other students have suddenly came forward and told their stories to the principal, which they withheld before. I am in a mental battle wether to lift the spell or not.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I would say it's in the Principle's hands now, right where you intended it to be in the first place when you talked to the special needs teacher, no?

So basically, the desired outcome has been reached, so there may not be a need for the spell anymore.

Bu that's just my opinion :)
EloquentElephant

I agree, I decided am going to lift the spell today.

-Elly

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”