It's been raining for three days! Whats a witch to do?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
lithe_forager

It's been raining for three days! Whats a witch to do?

Post by lithe_forager »

Been keeping busy with crafts, kitchen/home witchery and netflix, but feeling stir crazy. Any rituals that do really well in rainy conditions? Love and light <3
Sakura Blossom

Re: sooo its been raining for three days! whats a witch to d

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Well, just off the top of my head, I think that maybe if you did something about growth or beginning something new and hoping for prosperity in that aspect (yes, I'm being vague as I mean anything pertaining to this! lol) because rain is essential to growth of plants and survival. Maybe something to help bring good tidings for the new year? I'm not sure.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

You could collect some of the rain water for magickal workings. If the quality of the rainwater in you area is good, not heavily polluted or acid rain, you could collect it for almost any ritual use. Many witches work with fresh water. If you can't get to a body of fresh water, rain water is just as good. If it's storming as well as raining, the collected "lightning water" or "storm water" can also be used in protective magick. Here's an article by my favorite author, Scott Cunningham, about using rain water, spring water and dew. http://www.nmrjournal.com/zine/archive/ ... 16/185.htm
If you work with elementals or other beings associated with water, such as undines, merfolk, or sea monsters, this would be good time to connect with them.
Some magick associated with water are divination, dreams, psychic powers, astral travel, healing, and fertility.
lithe_forager

Post by lithe_forager »

cool thanks ya'll yeah its rare for all this rain in TX. good to know!!
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

I love a walk in the rain, there is something cleansing about it. Maybe collect some of the rain water and use it in a growth ritual or a spell for a new beginning into a new project, use it for cleansing as well?

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”