Need a spell or help creating one..

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Amefurin

Need a spell or help creating one..

Post by Amefurin »

I have a friend that is having some hard times for a while.
There are some mental issues and he is escaping into work.
He is unhappy, working 7 days a week crazy hours, always tired avoiding home like plague (I think the idea of being still is scarring him because of his inner battle).

He is going to the doctor already but I was wondering if there was some way I could help. He feels uncomfortable with me going all supportive and caring on him...
Is there a way for me to be his secret angel and either help with the healing process or make sure he is taking better care of himself and his body? Can't imagine living like this is actually good for the therapy (no matter what doctor says... apparently work is his safe place)

I realize I probably won't be able to do much but even if it's something small or something that would make him a little happier and lighter I need to do something...

Thank you.
Sakura Blossom

Re: Need a spell or help creating one..

Post by Sakura Blossom »

This is a difficult situation, because I know many would have differing opinions on this.

If he is hesitant to accept your help, I don't feel it would be right to try and help him indirectly with spell work if he's shown disinterest. Though, some might say it is okay, I suppose it's something that really comes down to the personal preference of the spell worker.

This is an area a little out of my knowledge, so hopefully someone else can swoop in and help you out. I'm very sorry to hear this. ):

You could just simply light a candle for him, and send positive energy, but indirectly as to not fully interfere? Just to let the powers know you're thinking of him. Again, I'm not really knowledgeable in this area so hopefully someone else can help you more than I!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Sometimes the biggest help is to be there and lend an ear or a shoulder. We all carry burdens at one time or another, that's how we grow. Help in small, mundane ways: make a meal, offer to run an errand, watch a comedy together. Those things are good for the soul whether we're struggling or not. Be a caring friend.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I think it is problematic to force help where none is wanted. You can let him know you are there if and when he wants. As far as things you can do, when I have done healing for those who have not directly asked for it, I send to their higher self, for their highest good. That way, if their higher self does not want it, it will simply go out into the world, but if their higher self accepts it, it can help the person. Namaste
Myrth
Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

Thank you all...

It's not really that I wanted to force my help on him or do something against his will...
He wants to get better.
My intention was to bring him comfort and assist.

I feel so helpless. And he doesn't refuse my help because he doesn't want it but because he isolates himself and believes he can't be helped.

But I understand what you are saying. I just wish I could do something.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”