Spell for Friendship?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
InfiniteDawn

Spell for Friendship?

Post by InfiniteDawn »

Merry meet, everyone. I'm trying to find a spell that will make friends come my way. I've had a very difficult time with friends lately; I lost all of my "friends" except one since I started out on this path (I live in a VERY conservative community). I haven't had much luck connecting with people on the Internet. So is there any spell I can do that would bring friends my way? I'm not looking to manipulate people or for shortcuts from going out and trying to find friends on my own. I've been trying to find people without involving Magick.. but I just need some help now. I feel incredibly lonely and helpless.
MagickalMist

Re: Spell for Friendship?

Post by MagickalMist »

Hi infinite. I too have had a lot of problems lately, and I understand the feeling. If you ever want a someone to talk to, I am here. My name is Hayley and I'm 18. I would love to talk with you (:
Have a wonderful day

Merry meet

xx
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I actually think you're off to a good start, Infinite, since you posted your request on a Friday. Friday and any time associated with Venus, Taurus and Libra is good for friendships. :fairy:
I prefer suggesting correspondences to people than actually giving them spells. I hope you don't mind.

Timing: Friday, hours of Venus, moon in Taurus or Libra.
You might also want to try Sunday and it's associated timing for will, confidence, courage, and loyalty
Colors: Green (for use with Venus), yellow or gold (for use with the Sun), pink (a friendship color)
Herbs: Lemon, passion flower, sweet pea
Stone: Aventurine
Incense: Cherry (sacred to Venus), Strawberry
Elements: Air (for use with Venus), Fire (for use with the Sun)
Tarot: The Wheel of Fortune, the Sun
Animals: Dog, lion
Deities: Venus, Apollo, Hathor, Isis
You might also want to include items that you feel represent the qualities that a good friend should posses. Maybe a rock for stability, a piece of steel for strength, or a party horn for fun. If you want a friend with interests similar to yours, include things that you like. Maybe paints, colored pencils or knitting needles if you like arts and crafts, a hammer and nails if you like building or repairing things, cookie cutters and measuring cups if you like baking and cooking, or how about including your BOS if you're looking for a magickally minded friend. ;)

Brightest Blessings and warm friendships,
Echo
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

This is so helpful, Echo_of_Shadows! I can't thank you enough!! I actually would prefer to write my own spell or modify one someone else suggested at some point.. I'm just not quite ready to start trying that yet but this is a good way to help me with that. :)

It's funny that right after I posted this, an old friend of mine that I'd fallen out with decided to get in touch and try to repair our friendship.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Infinite...you can always PM me.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

InfiniteDawn wrote:It's funny that right after I posted this, an old friend of mine that I'd fallen out with decided to get in touch and try to repair our friendship.
:) :) :)

You're very welcome, Infinite.
Reach out, many of us will lend an ear. :wave: smileydance
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

Thank you guys so much, Firebird and Echo :)
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

This is a fantastic thread. I may try this when I'm ready. I'm a pretty solitary person but lately I've been craving a close friend in addition to bf & my mom lol.
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

I'm glad it might be if help to others :) I know exactly how you feel, Pink. If you ever need to talk, shoot me a PM.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

InfiniteDawn wrote:I'm glad it might be if help to others :) I know exactly how you feel, Pink. If you ever need to talk, shoot me a PM.
Thank you darlin. I may do that in a little while.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

You can message me if you ever want someone to talk to. I don't get on here a lot, but I will reply when I get on. :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”