To Open the mind

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
p3nathan

To Open the mind

Post by p3nathan »

A friend of mine asked me to cast a spell to help her open her mind to new experiences. She wants to learn magick but is afraid she won't be able to if she is too pessimistic and narrow minded. So she asked me to cast this spell for her, but I personally don't have such a spell. Does anyone here have one, or any suggestions as to how I'd go about it?
Tylluan

Re: To Open the mind

Post by Tylluan »

I don't think this is something you can do for her if she isn't ready psychically for it. She needs to do this herself. Tell her to run a bath adding lavendar, and rose petals. She needs to express to the bath that she wants blockages to be washed away. Tell her to submerge fully and visulise all blocks washing away. She also needs to watch what she eats for a while and keep food natural and fresh. You can't just have your mind opened if you're body isn't ready to receive it.

Good luck :)
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

Of course, can't believe I never even thought of a ritual bath for this. Thank you very much :)
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

;) You're very welcome
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

Meditation might be a great way for your friend to begin. Learning this skill is useful to practice and will be one of the things she can remember having accomplished if she decides to continue studies. I also love the ritual bath idea.

You could also suggest crystal healing as a starting point. I hope you'll update your post and let us know how it has all worked out for her.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”