Summon a Fairy

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Summon a Fairy

Post by luckimmortal »

None are mine, just found them. And none are Ms. Nix approved yet :type: :wave:

use this spell to sumon a fairy
Items you will need
3 flowers
2 leaves
4 candles (difrent colors that represent nature)
paper
pencile
color pencils
somthing made of sticks
flat surfus
tree
water
make a squre out o the candles,draw a fairy on the papper and color it name it put the 'gift' by it with the flowers around the picture and leves around the picture put it on a flat surfuce and put water beside the picture and must be a tree are any plant near

chant 3 times:

i call on the,the nature fairy
come to my sight
i wish i could see the now
so mote it be!

it sometime works some times it dosn`t work
(ha, gotta love that ending)^^^ :roll:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This will summon the fairies and in day they will play with you if your lonely they will talk(faries are patient) Good luck this works all the time for me :)

Items you will need
x1 Green candle(or any other colour that represents nature)
x1 Gift for them made from sticks or something e.g. a chair made out of sticks
x1 Flat, peacefull place near a tree
x2 green leaves from any tree,bush or flower
100 percent concentration
100 percent believance
And imagination
1. Put the candle in place. Concentrate on what it is you want to do (obviously summon the fairies). Now light the candle.
2. Place the 2 leaves on each side and your ''gift'' infront of the candle. Now imagine you and the fairies foing something.
3. Now chant:
''Fairies of all kind here my call,
Nature fairies, house faries, Let me see you all
Fairies O fairies here me now
Let me hear and see you and your sounds
So mote it be!
(that night you should here voices talking to you so dont have much sound in your room the voices will be the fairies. Now befriend them and you can do anything, talk even play good luck)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gives one the sight to see fairys, but this a folklore spell I found and am unaware if it works.

Items you will need
A Hollyhocks bud
A Marigold bud
A wild-thyme bud
Some young hazel buds (qI rocomend 3)
Grass from an ant hill
Oil (Of your choice, I sujest Olive Oil)
A small Container
A Hawthorn Tree
What you do is put all the buds together in a mortar and crush them, after they have been crushed add the grass and crush some more until it is all mixed. Then place the bud an grass mixture in the container add enough oil so the mixture floats. Close the container and shake it then leave it in the sun for three days.

Then at twilight (Fairy Time) get the mixture (after its three days in the sun) and rub yours eyes with it. Then say firmly and clearly:
Here I be, Under the Hawthorn tree. Come out from the hill and let me see''
Just becareul as fairys tend to get agrivated from being summond.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
to invite fairies

Items you will need
stencil
paper
sugar or powdered milk
flower petals
To invite fairy creatures into your yard, try showing them the way. Choose a smooth surface, like a patch of bare earth or a patio, and lay out a circle of fairy footprints, that is,make a stencil by cutting tiny footprint shapes in a piece of paper. Lay the paper on the ground, and sprinkle it with sugar or some powdered milk. Then move the paper along, and keep repeating until you have a full circle. Put a few flower petals in the center. As you work be sure to sing appropriate words, such as:
Little folk of flashing wing,
little folk of dancing feet,
hear my words to you and bring
blessings with you when we meet.
Fairies love music and flowers. They especially enjoy dancing in circles. Give them this simple hint, and see what happens
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
if you want someone to play with sometimes
Items you will need
paper,
colored pencils,
regular pencil,
concentration,
patience,
focus
1. get a plain peice of paper and a pencil 2. think of the fairys name, sex, and power and write it on the top of the paper 3. draw the fairy with the pencil 4. then color in your fairy anyway you want (hair color, face, cloths, wings etc.) 5. chant ''please let this fairy come to me to play and sing and fly she will dance so gracefully soaring throgh the sky
It doesnt work for everyone
But you should still try
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What It Says.

Items you will need

Nothing.
Finding a fairy glen in springtime or summer is quite easy. Just go into the county or a park and look for the place where the wild flowers grow. Fairies love flowers and they care for them the way a gardener looks after their garden. An ideal fairy glen will be lightly wooded with some shelter from the sun. A narrow valley with a tinkling silver stream is the very best place to seek the fairy folk. But look more with your heart than with your eyes. Feel the atmosphere as you walk among the meadows, hear the sounds of nature singing to you. It is a soft, soft song of love. You will know the fairies are around when you feel that the fields, the birds, the trees and the flowers are all as one. Then you may see them. Dancing circles in the sunlit pastures as the buttercups bend in the gentle summer breeze.

Sit quietly as you search the grassy slopes and flowered fields for fairies. Be at peace with yourself and think joyful thoughts. Fairies like happy people and you are such a person. So tell them so. Here is a little verse that I know all fairies will like. Say this out loud with hope and love in your heart.

Sweet fairy folk of fairy glen
It is joy I wish for you
Please dear fairies believe in me
I'm good and honest and true.
But never say that if it isn't the truth. I have told you that fairy folk do not like liars. But if it is true then try it. You may not actually see a fairy but they will know about you and your happy thoughts. Just watch and see how many good things start to happen once you have introduced yourself the fairy folk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You can summon a fairy by chanting this

Items you will need
1 Black or Blue Pen
Hope
1 peice Computer paper or Notebook paper
In order to summon a fairy you must get your piece of paper and draw a picture of the fairy you want to come. You will draw it's hairstyle, it's clothing, it's shoes, etc. You will make up a name for it and write it on the piece of paper. Once you have written the name, write the gender of the fairy. After writing the gender of the fairy, write it's powers. (Don't create an evil fairy please.) Then, for about 10 seconds, imagine the fairy coming, and concentrate really hard on that.(Not so hard you feel pain) Once the 10 seconds are up the fairy will come in about 5 minutes or so.

NOTE: If it does not come in a day, that's natural, sometimes it takes a while for them to recieve your message.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sleep fairy
this spell calls forth a fairy to use it's powers to cause sleep.
Items you will need
consentration
voice
this spell effects the area of your house no matter what size. Picture sleep and then visualize a fairy being floating in each room. as you watch the fairy float around softly speak:
"Fairy of life and natures peak bring us softly out asleep.
if it doesn't work the first time then repeat it until you fall asleep or everyone else is asleep"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This spell is to summon a fairy.
Items you will need
14 Fresh Rose patals
1 White candle
A voice

Make sure all lights are off, sit on the ground and place the rose patals in a circle around you, then light the white candle with a wood match. Then close your eyes and hum a soft tune to yourself. At the end of the tune Say 'Fairy of (Whatever type), come to me'

When done then blow out the candle then in the mornng a fairy should come to you.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
An old Celtic spell to call the fairies

Items you will need
1 Large Jar
Mixed Hard Candy
Cup of Sugar
Lavander Oil
Rose Petels
Your Voice

On a full moon go deep into the forest or wood, don't forget to take your ingredients along. Go to a spot where the moon shines the most bright. To your jar add your mixed candy and say, ''Sweets, sweets, that's what you are,'' then add your sugar and say, ''Sugar, sugar, that's what you are,'' then add your oil and rose petels and say, ''With the moon light above, I call upon the Fairy Queen and King, bring forth your tides, I am here to harm none, only to greet and love.'' Dig a hole big enough to fit your jar in, allowing the top to be open, but do not let any dirt get inside. Leave the jar for one week, do not go back until the week is up. Sit close by the jar, do a little meditation, then you will start seeing the fairies.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Creating Fairy Magic in Your Garden'
You can also create tiny places for fairies in your garden. A birdbath or a fountain is a perfect place for fairies to bathe. You can make tiny caves using rocks. Hide them under rose bushes and beneath ivy. Tables and chairs can be made from stone. Make a table using a flat piece of rock such as slate. Use four smaller stones at each corner for table legs. You can set stones around the table to serve as chairs. If the stones fall over, you can glue them with hot glue or super glue to the bottom of the table. Line your fountains with small stones and place stones in the water on which fairies can sit. Set aside a place where you will honor your guests. Welcome them by leaving honeycakes and other goodies for them to eat. Fairies are fond of sweets. Leave a place on a flat stone where you can leave a plate of treats for your visitors. Just remember to change them often. The fairies may or may not take the actual food. Remember that they live on the spiritual plane and can take the essence of the food and leave the empty shell behind. Fairies will appreciate if you leave one small area of your garden unkempt. Placing a statue there will help it look more decorative and can even make the area look older and more wild. If you cannot afford a statue, you can make rings of nine stones or tiny replicas of Stonehenge. Tiny temples can be built with just a little imagination.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nyxannwn

Re: Summon a Fairy

Post by Nyxannwn »

Very interesting Luckimmortal! A lot of those are very elaborate and would make for a good Midsummer's ritual perhaps! I'll have to keep a few of those in mind. For a really simple one that has good results, I recommend this. It's not really a spell, more just activities that will attract the faeries to you:

-Fragrance your room with the smell of roses (just not with scented soap...faeries hate soap)
-If you live near the woods, go out and find a faery hill/hollow tree; one that you feel the faeries might live in. At either dawn, noon or dusk, go out and leave them an offering of straberries, honey, white wine or milk, then sit on the ground in front of your offering, and repeat:

"Sit where the cat sits,
cross your toes,
close your eyes, and smell a rose,
then say under your breath
'I believe in faeries, sure as death!'
Gladflykins! Gladtrypins!
Gutterpuss and Cass!
Come to me fairly
each lad and lass!"

Can't remember if I already gave you that chant, Luckimmortal.. it's a pretty good one. There's another really good old rhyme from one of my older books that works really well (I actually prefer it to this one), but I don't have the book on hand at the moment.. I'll post it once I get it!

~*~Nix~*~
luckimmortal
Banned Member

Post by luckimmortal »

Faery Sight Oil
An old conjure woman's recipe. It is reputed to be over 300 years old. When concocted, it should be applied to the forehead (the third eye area). It is ill advised to drive while working with this oil.

Items you will need

Dittany of Crete

Bucchu leaves

Mugwort

Indian hemp (wild collected preferably)

Mistletoe

1/3 part dried broom flowers (or fresh which is preferred)

Mix the mentioned herbs. Then cook them in oil in a double boiler. Use light mineral oil because it holds the scent well and does not go rancid. Strain the herbs from the oil. It will have a greenish color.
Add high Join (or as we call it ''Johnny root'') and lavender. The amounts of these two oils depend on the size of the mixture. Add enough to give the scent, but not enough to overpower it. Then, shake well and store in a cool, dark place until the first full moon. Let it set in the light of the moon all night and bring it in before any sunrays touch it. It is preferable that sunlight never touches it. Rather, it should only be seen by the light of the moon and stars. The very scent of this oil brings insights and altered consciousness.
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

May I add this to my Bos please? It's really good.
Blessed Be
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

i think calling it summoning a faery sounds very rude. I am a practicioner of the Faery Faith and they are a sacred race of being. To command anything especially a faery can cause you to deal with the consequences later. They do not easily forgive and forget. The proper way to make contact with a faery would be:

go out into nature especially and unspoiled place. A place that is still growing or living naturally without human influence. Leave and offering of sweets such as cakes and honey and milk. Sit calmly and breathe in the nature of the place. Listen to the sounds around you. Notice the bugs that crawl about you. Speak softly or within your mind and reach out to them openly and honestly. Tell them why you seek to befriend them.

They are always watching even when you cant see them.

Offer them gifts of shiny things they love them.

Drink a vision enducing drink like mugwort wine.

You may have to do this every day for a week or a year or a life time. It is THEY who decide if you are worthy to them. Most of all BELIEVE, Be Kind to Nature, and Look with the eyes of a child not an adult.

When you approach them this way you are more apt to making friends and companions instead of enemies if you "Summon" them which implies you are COMMANDING them which would mean you think you are better than they are and have the right to demand them to show themself to you.

Also try just inviting them to your full moon and sabbat rites.

here are two examples

this is a general one.

After you have cast your circle and called your quarters but before you have called the gods simply say this:

"I call to you O spirits of Nature with benevolence in heart. I welcome you to my sacred circle for merry we meet and merry we part."

make sure you leave cakes and ale for them also :) as well as bid them adew when the working is done.

Here is the second form of invitation which is a little more involved and goes around to each quarter to specifically ask the faeries that govern that element to attend.

Once again cast your circle and as you call each quarter add this to the end
You may address them as Fae or Sidhe *pronounced shee* or Shinning Ones

Hail and Welcome O Sacred Sidhe
Ye Gnomes of the North
Keepers of the Earth and its bounty
I humbly beseach you to join in this my Rite of *insert ritual name here*
(Bow your head to the Cardinal direction)

Ye Sylphs of the East
Keepers of the Air and inspiration
I humbly beseach you to join in this my Rite of * insert ritual name here*
(bow)

Hail and Welcome of Sacred Sidhe
Ye Salamanders of the South
Keepers of Fire and strength and passion
(bow)

Ye Undines of the West
Keepers of Water and all its mysteries
(bow)

Return to Circle Center and say

Hail and Welcome
*coven repeats*

Before you close your circle and before you dismiss the quarters individually bow to each of the sacred quarters in opposite direction of how you called them and go to Circle Center and say:

Sacred Ones who so graciously came and aided the works in the Sacred Domain
Blessings to you and safe return let naught our magick ever be turned
Stay if thy will, Leave if thy must, But Always let us remain
In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust
I Bid thee adew!

*Bow one last time from circle center and then proceed with taking down your circle according to your tradition.*

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”