How to make an unhappy couple split for good!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
hotstuff1

How to make an unhappy couple split for good!

Post by hotstuff1 »

Hi all!

I have been seeing a married man and he is really attracted to me. We both kind of think that there might be a future together. It's not a serious relationship, but we enjoy each others company so very much.

He and his wife are so miserably married, but he has tried so many times to make it work and it doesn't. She is a mean horrible jealous person. I know he is at his wits end and wants out and does not know how to end it. Good thing is, they do not have any children together (thank goodness)!

I know this sounds horrible, but I want their marriage to end and I would like him to "hopefully" love me someday. He is miserable all the time being around her. I know his wife and she is not a nice person at all.

Is there a spell I could use to make them split and a spell to get him to want me even more?

Thanks!!!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Haha, you are a joke, and i am not ashamed to flame you...
She is a mean horrible jealous person.
and you arent? Yeh right.

You are so selfish you would destroy this other woman so that you and this guy can have some sort of fake love.

Let me tell you something. If he wanted to be with you he would split with his wife and be with you. He clearly doesnt want you so re-evaluate your life and stop wasting my time.

Damn.

I am hoping some sensible people (and i have a few in mind) will agree with me here, the OP clearly has no morals, no sense and no empathy. People like this have barely any right to use up precious oxygen on this planet.

OP: What you want is to destroy two people, then force this man to love you (which isnt love, its an illusion to satisfy your self centred desires) and yet you claim SHE is a horrible person?

Move along please...
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

On this matter, I will say only this:

Any man capable on cheating on his wife or leaving his wife for you, will have no problems doing the same when you are his wife.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

What you ask is HORRIBLE! AGREE WITH SHADOWX ON THIS ONE!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

I don't think it's really that horrible, but I agree with Rose. But I don't think you said you were getting physically involved, am I right? Still, he is cheating on his own wife rather than divorcing her. If he isn't man enough to stand up to her, than he would not be the right man for any woman. He would only do the same to you.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

I don't really have anything to add, everyone has already stated it's just wrong. Plus if you'd attempt to use magic for something that horrible and manipulative in my opinion you shouldn't be using magic at all. You really should think things through more.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I don't think it's really that horrible
In what way is it *not* horrible?!

I read your other post about your recent relationship, consider how you would feel if you knew the girl in question had used magick to split you up?

Damn.
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

Well, I agree, but what I mean by that is...I understand where she's coming from, and how it feels to be in that situation. (If that makes sense at all...) It still isn't something you should wish on others. Besides, even if you (for whatever reason) still wanted to use a spell for it, you would have MAJOR backfire and MAJORLY bad karma. It always adds up when you use magic with bad intent.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I dont believe in karma so that is not the reason i wouldnt do such a ritual. The reason is that i have morals.
zenine

Re: How to make an unhappy couple split for good!

Post by zenine »

hotstuff1 wrote:Hi all!

I have been seeing a married man and he is really attracted to me. We both kind of think that there might be a future together. It's not a serious relationship, but we enjoy each others company so very much.

He and his wife are so miserably married, but he has tried so many times to make it work and it doesn't. She is a mean horrible jealous person. I know he is at his wits end and wants out and does not know how to end it. Good thing is, they do not have any children together (thank goodness)!

I know this sounds horrible, but I want their marriage to end and I would like him to "hopefully" love me someday. He is miserable all the time being around her. I know his wife and she is not a nice person at all.

Is there a spell I could use to make them split and a spell to get him to want me even more?

Thanks!!!
1 her jealousy is justified then, isn't it??

2 it's not that serious? So you mean that YOU see a future together.

3 Naturally cheating spouses delude you into thinking they are unhappy. He isn't going to say "my wife is so nice but I'm having a midlife-crisis and I'm rearing to use you to make me feel good about myself". It's not as impressive, know what I mean..? In actual fact, his wife is probably at her wits end with his cheating and breaking her heart, trying to make it work, but he refuses to change.

4 You fail in general.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
zenine

Post by zenine »

Oh by the way I read your other post and I understand that you think no one diserves to be happy because your husband abused you, but think about this. You're doing exactly what your husband did to you: being abusive. How would you feel if you find out your ex did this to you because someone from HIS past gave him an inferiority complex...?
Don't hurt yourself thinking :)
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Ipomoea alba

Post by Ipomoea alba »

It's not up to you to decide whether he and his wife are "miserably married." Often times, if we're not in the relationship, we can perceive things about another's relationship quite inaccurately. Perhaps, your emotions and desires for this man are skewing your perspective of what is actually going on in their relationship?

Or maybe, you're complete right, and if he is truly "at his wits end" as you believe, then he'll end things with his wife soon enough, and you won't even have to worry about needing a spell.
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

If Anything The Man is PROBABLY Trying To USE You To Get Out Of His Marriage. I Feel deeply Sorry For You. Love is Decieving. The earlier the lesson is learned the better.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Okay, well.
Normally i'd agree with you Shadow, but damn, right back at'chu.
Jeesh, chill yourself out. If you were her, and you felt the way that she does, with the knowledge that she has, what would you do?
I mean, we, as a species, are run by our emotions.
I dont mean to start a fight with you, but, again, we ARE selfish people. And, some of us are more driven to satisfy our needs.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Look I would use a spell to break-up my mother with her partner if I felt he is bad or he is dangerous, ok? but normally a couple should break up by its own, and not by force, thats why I said is horrible, I didn't said the person is horrible, but her action is, I hope she won't do it, Karma forgives no one.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”